• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juz

You know it is.

This is Arsenal.

Yeah, who am I kidding
II3wZTs.png

He does
http://99gifs.com/-img/53b1e87dc90e8c2c410001ae.gif[IMG]

I am slightly disappointed seeing Schurrle go. He was inconsistent but he did score some important goals. The squad is also looking a bit thin[/QUOTE]

I'll miss Shirley, started to love him towards the end of last season with his goals against Fulham, City and PSG. Then he had the amazing World Cup. I'm sure we'll regret selling him at some point.

L1NETT

Don't think Ings is up to much, especially for a side with top 4 aspirations. City will have to let one of their massively contracted strikers go sooner or later, perhaps one of them might be worth a look. Dunnae if city would sell em to pool but meh

--

Couple of TV tings

Ep 1 of Fortitude was suitably engrossing. Can see the money behind it, looks smashing.
Still chugging through Orphan Black S2. Show has gone from mildly interesting to just plain BAD. Will probably see the season out mind
Weekly Wipe was terrific as always.

Don't think Ings is up to much, especially for a side with top 4 aspirations. City will have to let one of their massively contracted strikers go sooner or later, perhaps one of them might be worth a look. Dunnae if city would sell em to pool but meh

--

Couple of TV tings

Ep 1 of Fortitude was suitably engrossing. Can see the money behind it, looks smashing.
Still chugging through Orphan Black S2. Show has gone from mildly interesting to just plain BAD. Will probably see the season out mind
Weekly Wipe was terrific as always.

I prefer Ings to Jovetic, and Dzeko will have better options

L1NETT

I prefer Ings to Jovetic, and Dzeko will have better options

Agree that Jovetic ain't up to much but Ings is a bog standard striker whose had one decent season in the championship and half a decent one in the prem

Not saying he's bad like but could and should be doing miles better. Options are limited sure bit you are gonna loan him back why not wait till summer and see who is available. Burnley might be relegated and Ings worth less.

Ings is out of contract in the summer.

well much less then

If I supported Chelsea I'd say that too.

Mourinho probably would want to keep him if he didn't want to leave for first team football tbf.

Milner is a team player who works hard getting up and down the pitch, helping out his fullback etc. Schurrle is a good finisher but he goes missing most games. If Schurrle worked half as hard as Milner he would probably be in the team every week.

Bumhead

Banned
First signing of the new Thai regime at Hillsborough looks to be Sergiu Bus from CSKA Sofia.

I know almost nothing about him other than he's 22 and scored 10 in 19 in the Bulgarian Prem (which Sofia currently top). Fee of around £500k which reportedly they're selling for as they have to raise emergency funds to avoid bankruptcy.

Interesting one. Jamie Paterson from Forest looks like being next which is a more assured one. Championship experience and he's quality.

Going to be a very interesting weekend and deadline day.

Agree that Jovetic ain't up to much but Ings is a bog standard striker whose had one decent season in the championship and half a decent one in the prem

Not saying he's bad like but could and should be doing miles better. Options are limited sure bit you are gonna loan him back why not wait till summer and see who is available. Burnley might be relegated and Ings worth less.

Ings is out of contract in the summer.

Many team don't try to win points against Bayern now. Their superiority is currently so absurd that many opponents can't remember how they used to put everything into this one match. They do it with us instead.

It's sad what's happened to Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom