• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramza86

Neo Member
So Lennon is going to Hull on loan, hopefully the first of a few late exits. He's been here too long and stagnated, perhaps this move will revitalise him a bit. He doesn't have a pair of bollocks anymore.

I hope Paulinho and Capoue are next out the door.

Aaron Lennon on the move to hull? But what about those rumors to United.

pulga

Banned
This is the biggest cunt incident of the last few years IMO. Should have been a red card, not even a yellow IRRC.
BG4DuP5CEAEzKPZ.jpg

Ribery is a right old snide little twat

WelllitSophisticatedEastrussiancoursinghounds.gif

I love how Ramos locks-in on Ribery after the slap. Capitano sul campo <3

GQman2121

Banned
Happy to see we're on our way to concluding another successful January transfer window.

Going to need Remy or Drogba to step up big tomorrow now though.

FootballFan

Mexes deliberately tried to murder a Lazio player in front of the ref and on live TV

Yet it was still a 3-4 match ban

Arda turan threw a shoe at the ref.

Still kills me.

I'm glad he didn't get a red, even though he deserved one, just made it that much funnier.

Esch

Banned
How does footygaf feel about *cough cough* certain nations wanting Australia expelled from the AFC?

On one hand I kind of agree with them; because Australia isn't Asia.

On the other hand I find the politicking and
probable bribes
of some of the western asian nations disgusting, and I think most of it stems from the fact that they can't beat the socceroos so they have to find a coward's way out.
Qn7jPOo.png

FootballFan

Stereogatari

Mate.

Costa is a cunt

Was one long before chelsea. And still is.

Nothing to do with media m8.

FF, I am watching this dubstep Gohan video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfMMZH3POOk

What a waste of potential. It always pisses me off how poorly Gohan was developed

That was an ok vid. Didn't like the song, no offence Linius.

Gohan was GOAT right until the end of the Cell saga.

Odd that I say that considering I'm part of the few people who really really enjoyed the whole gohan going to highschool bit before the tournament/buu.

I still like this AMV just due to nostalgia. Lol linkin park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0znSrwKAGzQ

FootballFan

I can't understand the first one.

That's because everyone who watched the goat in the original series felt the little cunt was pure bullshit with his hulk bullshit anger gives him strength bullshit.

KidA pls.

Dragon Ball > Dragon Ball Z

But pls stop h8ing. Love both.

scabro

the FA should just set up a post game review program

fuck that ref authority bullshit, do what needs to be done if the ref doesn't.

i believe i read the MLS does that, and they punish diving as well. England should take that.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
the FA should just set up a post game review program

fuck that ref authority bullshit, do what needs to be done if the ref doesn't.

i believe i read the MLS does that, and they punish diving as well. England should take that.

na fuck that. It all works out in the end.

edit: for violent conduct maybe but not for diving and other stuff. It would be a nightmare and you'd have teams moaning all week that some little thing didn't go their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom