• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCS

Banned
I want to ravage the inner depths of that woman's fallopian tubes.

I want to stick my tongue down her throat and out her sublime arsehole.

I want to take her from behind, the veins in my mast throbbing as I watch her Vidal #23 jersey ruffle with every thrust.

Understandable. I mean, if she looks that good with a Juventus shirt on, imagine how good she'd look wearing a decent teams kit :lol

pulga

Banned
Understandable. I mean, if she looks that good with a Juventus shirt on, imagine how good she'd look wearing a decent teams kit :lol

untitled-5jmj4o.gif

Clegg

Strootmans injury must blow Van Gaal's plans out of the water. Scouts must be getting ready for a three months desperate scramble for a decent cm.

Jarnet87

Strootmans injury must blow Van Gaal's plans out of the water. Scouts must be getting ready for a three months desperate scramble for a decent cm.

just saw that he needs surgery, he is dead. We waited on the stroot lord and now he is dead while King Artorias is thriving. This is United. Fuck it, go all out on Pogba. Make him the worlds most expensive transfer who cares.

Clegg

just saw that he needs surgery, he is dead. We waited on the stroot lord and now he is dead while King Artorias is thriving. This is United. Fuck it, go all out on Pogba. Make him the worlds most expensive transfer who cares.
Have no doubt we'll try that.

He's turn us down though.

You have to admit, United paying £60m+ for a player it let go for nothing would be fucking hilarious.

But Woowar has made the club rich as fuck so who cares.

ed-woodward-1405921082.jpg

Pogby is more trouble than hes worth for us.

He won't stay at United for longer than 3-4 years if we did manage to sign him.

Fuck you you hoe I don't want you back.

You need to move on. He's an aggressive player with a history of violence. That doesn't take away from his brilliance. Everyone loves watching him play and would die to have him in their ranks.

Also, I don't believe anyone is denying that the spotlight shined by the media applied pressure on the FA and exacerbated the situation. However, the punishment is justifiable given that this is not his first offense. What other players have or are doing is irrelevant.

Like I've repeated over and over I'm fine with Costa getting banned, I think it's justified.

But the inconsistency irks me.

Jarnet87

Pogby is more trouble than hes worth for us.

He won't stay at United for longer than 3-4 years if we did manage to sign him.

Fuck you you hoe I don't want you back.

3-4 years of having an actual midfield, and his value will be just as much if not more. We sold Crudnaldo at 25 or 26 years old.

I think Valentina Nappi is a Napoli fan. Also if you find any footage of her before she got her nosejob/teeth fixed, you will never enjoy her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom