• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

@SkySportsNewsHQ 2m2 minutes ago
BREAKING: Stoke City defender Robert Huth given two-match ban & fined £15,000 for breaching FA rules over comments he made on social media

So having a game of cock or no cock completely away from football is equivalent to being found to have stamped on someone in a match
IO0pqxZ.png

@SkySportsNewsHQ 2m2 minutes ago
BREAKING: Stoke City defender Robert Huth given two-match ban & fined £15,000 for breaching FA rules over comments he made on social media

So having a game of cock or no cock completely away from football is equivalent to being found to have stamped on someone in a match
IO0pqxZ.png

Nah, just two thirds as bad :p

Esch

Banned
the FA should just set up a post game review program

fuck that ref authority bullshit, do what needs to be done if the ref doesn't.

i believe i read the MLS does that, and they punish diving as well. England should take that.

to be fair we're only doing that because our referees/system simply arent good enough yet (lol) so we need to grade ours after every game

Lender

Any Spanish league followers who can tell me something about Rafael Martins (Levante)? Apparently, we (Bruges) are interested in loaning/buying this striker.

Meier

us networks are trying to remake black mirror

why

David Fincher is already doing a Utopia remake for HBO so it's not a big surprise to be honest. I think one major actor.. George Clooney or something? licensed The Entire History of You to become a film already.

Apparently NBC is also trying to re-make Cuckoo as well which I had no clue was a thing until yesterday. Was Andy Samberg as good on that as he is on Brooklyn Nine-Nine?

scabro

na fuck that. It all works out in the end.

edit: for violent conduct maybe but not for diving and other stuff. It would be a nightmare and you'd have teams moaning all week that some little thing didn't go their way.

because teams dont already moan all week that things didnt go their way

but if it was used it should also be used for the egegrious dives

L1NETT

every us remake of a uk tv show has been awful though

maybe except for the office us, which was okay in parts, but still wasn't as good as the original

Could argue House of Cards is somewhat decent although not a patch on the british version. Best yank remake has to be Sanford and Son (i've only seen a few episodes though).

Think Brooker (ironically) did a Screenwipe US special which touched on this.

Some derpy exec thinking well it worked in Britain......therefore it MUST work in the states.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Other than Mikami's game, football, Destiny and Knack, what else is there on PS4?

Not into Creed anymore and I don't like Dragon Ball
nope

haven't made any progress with Arrow s3 either. Ain't got the time and ave better shite to watch. Maybe when I have a lull in work/other stuff will give it a go. Not that hopeful about it.
Watch the midseason finales of both at least

Fuck the other episodes, you'll piece it together

The twist in The Flash made me pick it up :lol I jumped straight to that episode and never looked back

Rikkun

Other than Mikami's game, football, Destiny and Knack, what else is there on PS4?

Not into Creed anymore and I don't like Dragon Ball

Yakuza 5 to come
Wolfenstein TNO
Transistor
PES 2015 Play With Ricky & Zabo & Bla & Jack (lol) Edition
Dark Souls 2 to come
Yakuza 0 to come

Jump in baby
Look at how Pirlo was amused when he got his PS4

Pennywise

Yakuza 5 to come
Wolfenstein TNO
Transistor
PES 2015 Play With Ricky & Zabo & Bla & Jack (lol) Edition
Dark Souls 2 to come
Yakuza 0 to come

Jump in baby
Look at how Pirlo was amused when he got his PS4

Yakuza 5 is PS3.

jRUIqEP.jpg

My current lineup.
Knack isn't mine.

Diablo 3 and Resident Evil HD, plus a couple of Indie games (PS+ games,Hohokum) are digital.

I had Wolfenstein at one point, but sold it to a friend.

pulga

Banned

I want to ravage the inner depths of that woman's fallopian tubes.

I want to stick my tongue down her throat and out her sublime arsehole.

I want to take her from behind, the veins in my mast throbbing as I watch her Vidal #23 jersey ruffle with every thrust.

Real Madrid Tops The World's Most Valuable Sports Teams

Real Madrid can add one more trophy to its case: It is now the world’s most valuable sports franchise, worth $3.3 billion, surpassing former No. 1 Manchester United. Los Blancos have the highest revenues of any team in sports ($650 million during the 2011-12 season), and revenues are up 62% over the last three years. Madrid’s operating income (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization and player trading) of $134 million is second only to the NFL’s Dallas Cowboys among sports teams.

- Source: Forbes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom