• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Probably the best thing that could happen to us.

They were talking to much about the Champions League in the winter break. Time to get serious again.

pulga

Banned
While this is all funny and stuff. Reality is that Bayern still cruise their way to the title. And a few months from now no one will think about this game except for Wolfsburg fans. But good for them.

All this match is good for is giving everyone else a guidebook to tearing Bayern apart this season.
qh8VVeJ.png

El Topo

I'm happy for all the VFL fans of FootyGAF. Congratulations.

Probably the best thing that could happen to us.

They were talking to much about the Champions League in the winter break. Time to get serious again.

Time to slowly prepare for a restructuring of the team.

I don't mind, he's young. I want our youth players to get some time, even if they occasionally suck.
Weiser is just not Bayern material

Leaving Köln and a (pretty much) guaranteed starting spot killed his career. He would have ~60 2nd Bundesliga matches and a starting spot at Köln right now.

Rikkun

It's sensational how haters only come out when you lose anyway.

Sad I can't see the match, Bayern pls keep up we have to clash in CL final.

El Topo

Weiser is just not Bayern material

Leaving Köln and a (pretty much) guaranteed starting spot killed his career. He would have ~60 2nd Bundesliga matches and a starting spot at Köln right now.

Too early to tell. I think you're right, but the way they're playing it's hard to judge players.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
in other news Deportivo la Coruña is winning against Rayo 2-1 with 2 goals from newcomer Celso Borgers
what a time to be costa rican

El Topo

Now Wolfsburg fans are starting to sing discriminating songs full of prejudice. Disgusting.

What would you do?

For starters we could use a better (or at least younger) replacement for Lewandowski. I like Pizarro, but come on, he's old. Same with our central midfield (Schweinsteiger/Alonso).

Blablurn

Now Wolfsburg fans are starting to sing discriminating songs full of prejudice. Disgusting.

For starters we could use a better (or at least younger) replacement for Lewandowski. I like Pizarro, but come on, he's old. Same with our central midfield (Schweinsteiger/Alonso).

Yep, its shameful that we dont have a better repacement. Using Pizarro a whole year as a replacement for a dead Lewandowski?

I.... don't... know :-/

L1NETT

in other news Deportivo la Coruña is winning against Rayo 2-1 with 2 goals from newcomer Celso Borgers
what a time to be costa rican

I thought Celso Borges played for that weird Swedish team

only know that because Dickson Etuhu plays for them (lol)

dat manc city academy

Linius

Ours in 1.5 years.

Loool, I don't know if you guys can afford players in the ~25 million range? But that's what you're looking at. He's getting a contract till 2020 m8

You need physical players, not another 60kg talent.

This guy is skilled and got great vision. Why would need body if we can play the beautiful game? We could use some extra body in Serero's position. But our attacking minded midfielders don't need to be strong.

So, Telegraph article saying the club feel the disciplinary process is flawed and inconsistent, they're completely right (imo), also the whole "re-refereering" as an excuse for not charging people on incidents that were "seen" is BS. If someone has done something overly aggressive/violent but it wasn't dealt with sufficiently at the time, they should be allowed to charge and ban them afterwards.

The Sterling punch/swipe whatever you want to call it is something that 100% should have been dealt with and I can't believe they have positioned the rules as such that they can't, you cannot let players act like that.

That being said, the club is being silly in being "privately frustrated", quite frankly they need to just build their case, go to the FA and get an explanation if thats how they feel. They don't have to do it publicly and thus I suspect won't face any sanctions and whilst I quite enjoy the little circus of what Jose does, I find it highly entertaining as a Chelsea fan, there really isn't any lasting goal in it.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I thought Celso Borges played for that weird Swedish team

only know that because Dickson Etuhu plays for them (lol)

dat manc city academy

he did until like 2 weeks ago
I think it's a good career move because the Swedish league sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom