• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikkun

OMG

BENDTNER IN

HAD NO IDEA HE WAS AT WOLFSBURG

SERIE A CHAMP

IMAGINE IF HE SCORES THE FAMOUS 5-1
3N1H0Fc.png

Holy shit

Hold onto your pants BayernGAF

Blablurn

I was thinking about cancelling my Majoras Mask 3DS Preorder. But after this game.... I'm gonna keep it
9vU7w8t.png
. Something good in my life
3N1H0Fc.png

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
greatly done wolfsburg. now bayern will come back better than ever and destroy everyone else again

Linius

Even though it may not be what we really need, I'm just happy the board finally sees we need to spend money at some point. Hopefully they come to their senses and find a good CB.

2Nmb.gif

Devil

Transfer window still open right? Maybe Bayern can get a bid in to salvage this mess.

There would be no need at all if Badstuber, Martinez, Ribery, Thiago and Lahm wouldn't be injured. We should still win against any Bundesliga team without them, though. And we certainly will do that again very soon, no need to be in shock at all.

Pennywise

Ugh...
That plastic club is gonna escape the monitoring of FFP by reaching the CL.

Fuck Golfsburg.

Time to wreck the second plastic club tomorrow, hopefully :/

Devil

Bayern has time to buy Suarez

Sell Boateng best defender after Ramos to barca.

I'm not sure wether I don't get the jokes in here yet and I don't want to be that guy insisting on my view being fact and repeating myself over and over, but seriously now: Boateng was absolute world class in 2013 and 2014, never knew there are other opinions about that.

Today we ran into so many counterattacks that you can't really blame it on the CBs (Dante was still bad though), there was so much more wrong than that.

Blablurn

Boateng is the last one to blame. He tried to flick all the holes today. But what can you do with your left and right backs are 30m in front and nowhere near you :lol.

I still have no idea what Alabas role was today.

I'm not sure wether I don't get the jokes in here yet and I don't want to be that guy insisting on my view being fact and repeating myself over and over, but seriously now: Boateng was absolute world class in 2013 and 2014, never knew there are other opinions about that.

Today we ran into so many counterattacks that you can't really blame it on the CBs (Dante was still bad though), there was so much more wrong than that.
Boateng is just a slightly better version of Breno.

Embrace it

pulga

Banned
I still can't believe Pep was waving his arms like an idiot demanding an offside be called in that sublime Wolfsburg counter attack golazo.

You'd think a coach of his "stature" would know basic football rules.
LhwRz7R.png

Linius

Those four goals are half of their total goals against this season.

And I bet Neverkussen already counted on getting three points closer.

Pennywise

Rode as RB essentially explains enough.
Than you've got Dante who is known to be shit and Bernat who tends to be pretty offensive at times, but since he is young and still learns it's okay.

All that combined worked against them.

By the way, Wolfsburg said Chelsea and Wolfsburg are still settling the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom