• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
SphericalFairBurro.gif

CZooEXr.png

pulga

Banned
Them sponsors must mean they rake in the pesetas, or whatever currency Honduras uses.

Mangoes.

Well they do allow us to sustain an adequate method of transportation.

Motagua-vs-Real-Espa%C3%B1a.jpg

CHOO CHOOOOOOOOO

sorry, im gonna keep this up until you lot buy a fucking bus :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bla unfollowed me on Twitter

tom-cruise-no.gif

But he had the courtesy of tweeting me goodbye for one last time. So I'd like to thank him here publicly for his on-loan friendship (with no option to buy apparently) and to tell him that I've enjoyed our spell together immensely, and to let it be known that if his friendship had a release clause I'd have stolen him already

Goodbye my sweet Greek/German hybrid friend, have a nice life and I respect your unfollow.

Your lot sure looked invincible against Atlético, Olympiacos, and Genoa. Or has the month of October been expunged from your memory?

I'll ignore the Supercoppa, because everyone else does.
Yo I'm talking about the 2011-2012 season!

No we are legit shit now

Pennywise

Oh dear.

So many good things are coming up.
Persona 5 release date.
MGS5 release date.
Bloodborne,The Order,Disgaea 5 and not too long until we've got another E3 and a new Bundesliga season.

Hixx

Oh dear.

So many good things are coming up.
Persona 5 release date.
MGS5 release date.
Bloodborne,The Order,Disgaea 5 and not too long until we've got another E3 and a new Bundesliga season.

tomorrow will be great

my back will stop hurting from carrying you all
iihWQLLqnH60r.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah, sure, you all looked good in Serie A, but there's a certain Coppa Italia final I think you're forgetting about.

flabber -_-

flabber -_-

we talkin about league runs here homie. Arsenal 2004, Juve 2012 etc. Bayern were undefeated till their Wolfsburg(sp?) bukkake

inky

I thought pulga knew italian... but the most disappointing part is he doesn't know Liverpool players faces.

#dreamsshattered

Hixx

I'm gonna watch Dortmund at 19:30 (your time) tomorrow.

So if we're going to play we need to find a time in between the PL games.

it would have to be after dortmund m8

i go out at like 1.30pm UK, won't be back until 6pm UK, then Russia vs Abu Dhabi is on.

Meier

YEAH BABY

http://www.laprensa.hn/csp/mediapool/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=iUtQ24lzIi7XtNnVWcfaKs$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYt1oc4AsNymyeG$uSuwcxwvWCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_CryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg[IMG]

CHOO CHOOOOOOOO[/QUOTE]

Orlando City vs DC United tonight. First friendly of the MLS season. Bryan Rochez might play a little but probably not much since he just got back from bossing the U-20s.

[QUOTE][IMG]http://www.aldia.cr/futbol-internacional/mas/Bryan-Rochez-Real-Espana-Sociedad_ALDIMA20131208_0034_3.jpg
B46NfseIcAEbfhw.jpg:large

K1LLER7

Playing Evil Within.

Walking through a corridor, thinking I'm coming towards the end of the chapter, but nope, that fucking spider woman pops out of nowhere.

;_;

5 chapters in. Amazing game so far.

pulga

Banned
I thought pulga knew italian... but the most disappointing part is he doesn't know Liverpool players faces.

#dreamsshattered

I realized it was Henderson as soon as I hit submit :( For some reason at first glance I figured it was Ramsey.

e si ho imparato qualcosa dell'italiano, stronzo

Hixx

Playing Evil Within.

Walking through a corridor, thinking I'm coming towards the end of the chapter, but nope, that fucking spider woman pops out of nowhere.

;_;

5 chapters in. Amazing game so far.

Enjoy it m8r because it's about to get SHIT.

BUT HIS NAME IS DIABLO ROSSO

WHY DO I KEEP WASTING THE FUCKING BUS JOKES ON EVERYONE BUT MILANISTAS

JESUS FUCKING POGBA
YOU HAVE A GOONER FUCK AS YOUR AVATAR

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
The last time I saw such a consistently inaccurate display, Inzaghi was screaming from the sideline.

flabber -_-

flabber -_-

we talkin about league runs here homie. Arsenal 2004, Juve 2012 etc. Bayern were undefeated till their Wolfsburg(sp?) bukkake
coppa_italia_napoli.jpg

I know what we're talking about, Yurt-san. Can't I have just a bit of pride of my own? Rafa has done damage to my psyche. #DontTrivializeRafa

pulga

Banned
i followed both of you for this exchange. incredible.

I can't even find blablurn on twitter anymore, did he like ultra block me or something?

also, I found this creeping on Yurt's twitter

B8d-NSIIAAAwm2w.jpg:large

What an absolutely sensational pun :lol

Orlando City vs DC United tonight. First friendly of the MLS season. Bryan Rochez might play a little but probably not much since he just got back from bossing the U-20s.

YES MEIER!

10801688_10153583276019966_7153286457896197510_n.jpg

We even gave him a goodbye jersey ;_;

inky

I realized it was Henderson as soon as I hit submit :( For some reason at first glance I figured it was Ramsey.

e si ho imparato qualcosa dell'italiano, stronzo

Are you insulting me in Italian m78? Joke's on you, cus I don't know Italian :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom