• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Marcotti tweeting that NYCFC bollocks now. I've put him straight. Had a reply.
It's 23:23 and I'm protecting the image of my new club. I need a rest.

Elchele

Finally back home. Today was a good day!

#ThankYouJunior

I was kind of worried about who was going to take his place, with Joshua out. But Arnold was superb as CM, for me he was the best player aside from KdB of course.

btw, keep posting now that the Bundesliga is back!

Finished watching dawn of the planet of apes. My opinion: One of the worst movies released in 2014 and one of the worst I've seen in recent years. Basically the TLOU of the movie world.

wow
you clearly didn't watch Under the Skin.

obviously Q2 is out of the question now so that only leaves Q3. And you'd expect them to announce a Q3 game by now :lol

Q3 at best but I'm sure it's either October or September

Its still only January, I don't think Q2 (June) is completely out of the question, I still believe.

Mainly because he's had 7 fucking years to make it.

Suen

I was kind of worried about who was going to take his place, with Joshua out. But Arnold was superb as CM, for me he was the best player aside from KdB of course.

btw, keep posting now that the Bundesliga is back!

wow
you clearly didn't watch Under the Skin.
Sounds like a movie bud would watch.

dc89

I think it will be June too. Announced March (or whenever GDC is) and launch June.
Iirc the game was unveiled at GDC. so Kojima will go full circle.

All I know is when it does launch, I'm not trusting Amazon. I'll go Sainsburys at 6am or something. McDonald's breakfast on the way home, to eat whilst it installs.

I think it will be June too. Announced March (or whenever GDC is) and launch June.
Iirc the game was unveiled at GDC. so Kojima will go full circle.

All I know is when it does launch, I'm not trusting Amazon. I'll go Sainsburys at 6am or something. McDonald's breakfast on the way home, to eat whilst it installs.

New gen, same old shit.

August

What's that Wooden? Talking about Last Guardian again?

ile2gdc3wiHbA.jpg

horse

"Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri

I think every football site is reporting Wolfsburg-Bayern wrong scoresheet.

Because clearly was Junior Malanda to score "

halp

It's amazing that it's totally confusing as to what he means yet any way in which he may mean it is basically still insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom