• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

YES MEIER!

10801688_10153583276019966_7153286457896197510_n.jpg

We even gave him a goodbye jersey ;_;

What is going on with his shorts?! You can't wear those with that shirt! Real Espana are officially my Honduran league team since they gave us young Bryan and you two are supporters. <3

We also signed Higuita Jr. and Carlos Rivas from Deportivo Cali in Colombia. Orlando City's team is like 60% foreign or more, lol.

pulga

Banned
What is going on with his shorts?! You can't wear those with that shirt! Real Espana are officially my Honduran league team since they gave us young Bryan and you two are supporters. <3

We also signed Higuita Jr. and Carlos Rivas from Deportivo Cali in Colombia. Orlando City's team is like 60% foreign or more, lol.

idk m8 we're all glue sniffers down here and do crazy shit like combining striped shorts with striped shirts
iZ53JYcGpsWZX.png

and I was gonna say you should tell Shanks to add you from to the supporters list but someone erased "Real Espana" from the OP.
Elsk also supports them.
baY5mNu.png

Rikkun

Bla unfollowed me on Twitter

tom-cruise-no.gif

But he had the courtesy of tweeting me goodbye for one last time. So I'd like to thank him here publicly for his on-loan friendship (with no option to buy apparently) and to tell him that I've enjoyed our spell together immensely, and to let it be known that if his friendship had a release clause I'd have stolen him already

Goodbye my sweet Greek/German hybrid friend, have a nice life and I respect your unfollow.
This made my eyes get watery
What should we do boss
Do we declare war to Germany once again?

Are you insulting me in Italian m78? Joke's on you, cus I don't know Italian :p

He said he learned a bit of it, and called you a jerk.
Pulga style

Meier

idk m8 we're all glue sniffers down here and do crazy shit like combining striped shorts with striped shirts

and I was gonna say you should tell Shanks to add you from to the supporters list but someone erased "Real Espana" from the OP.
Elsk also supports them.

Yeah I know! That's why I said you two. This kid looks like the real deal based on what I saw in the CONCACAF U-20 championship, I can't wait for the season to start.. I think Orlando City is going to be very successful. Tons of young talent plus Kaka and some established MLS vets.

pulga

Banned
That punk better not go waste his time and learn a thing or two from Kaka.
uMW3dcp.png

We desperately need a shining light at the end of the endless tunnel that is the Honduran NT.

Meier

Ugh the GoT trailer, looks like they're going to change alot of good book stuff again.

Cornballer posted in the other thread that Joe Gyau had a setback and will need more surgery. :( He was looking so good! Huge bummer.. one of the other US players at Dortmund (we have three now), Christian Pulisic apparently got his dual citizenship with Croatia so he should be able to sign officially before turning 18.

NYCFC seems a pretty inviting club.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8nlUJxCIAAzUzu.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8nh1kjCEAEU4qO.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Both images are hoaxes from @FutbolIntellect.

Cornballer posted in the other thread that Joe Gyau had a setback and will need more surgery. :( He was looking so good! Huge bummer.. one of the other US players at Dortmund (we have three now), Christian Pulisic apparently got his dual citizenship with Croatia so he should be able to sign officially before turning 18.

Both hoaxes from @FutbolIntellect.

I've been hoaxed.

Bla unfollowed me on Twitter

tom-cruise-no.gif

But he had the courtesy of tweeting me goodbye for one last time. So I'd like to thank him here publicly for his on-loan friendship (with no option to buy apparently) and to tell him that I've enjoyed our spell together immensely, and to let it be known that if his friendship had a release clause I'd have stolen him already

Goodbye my sweet Greek/German hybrid friend, have a nice life and I respect your unfollow.

Yo I'm talking about the 2011-2012 season!

No we are legit shit now

I saw that tweet. It's a little weird. :lol

Pennywise

Jaime in Dorne.

Jon at Hardhome.

I understand why they're doing it, but jesus.

Looks like they're going to cut Aegon as well...

GRRM needs to finally release the next one, I'm starving for more and the TV series it moving further and further away from the source material.

Leaving Tysha was already bullshit, fuck them for it.

pulga

Banned

GRRM needs to finally release the next one, I'm starving for more and the TV series it moving further and further away from the source material.

Word is Trystane Martell is being set up as fAegon -_-

and don't get me started on the Tysha thing. Ugh.

El Topo

Have fun waiting, no WoW in 2015.

Fuck this. Also you're likely right about Aegon. They also seem to have cut Arianna and apparently Euron and Victarion. Oh yeah, also no Stoneheart.

faridmon

Playing Evil Within.

Walking through a corridor, thinking I'm coming towards the end of the chapter, but nope, that fucking spider woman pops out of nowhere.

;_;

5 chapters in. Amazing game so far.

Glad you are enjoying it
maybe I should get back to it soon

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This made my eyes get watery
What should we do boss
Do we declare war to Germany once again?

No more wars, Ricky, no more bans.

my bromance with Bla shall die here. Every last inch of it shall perish. Except one. An inch. It's small and it's fragile and it's the only thing in the world worth having (not my penis, no). we must never lose it, or sell it, or give it away. We must never let them take it from us..

giphy.gif

Pennywise

Word is Trystane Martell is being set up as fAegon -_-

and don't get me started on the Tysha thing. Ugh.
The further away the move from the source material, the worse the decisions are.
And they moved further away with every season....
Tysha and the whole dialogue with Jaime were fucked up.

Same goes for the whole killing of the leftovers in Krasters keep.

Yeah.
He was the first choice from our 2nd team for quite some time.
Now that players are back he won't play for the first team anymore.

The second team bought another striker and hopefully they will hold the league.
Gyau should stabilise himself and work on his crosses and shots on the goal, then he could get some games next season, allthough there are alot of great talents coming up for Dortmund.
Alot of them are just not playing with a new rule.
Players under 17 are not allowed to play for the first team in the league.

Junior Flores has been partly underwhelming.
Allthough he was getting better, he still needs to get better.
He certainly got enough talent.

Rikkun

No more wars, Ricky, no more bans.

my bromance with Bla shall die here. Every last inch of it shall perish. Except one. An inch. It's small and it's fragile and it's the only thing in the world worth having (not my penis, no). we must never lose it, or sell it, or give it away. We must never let them take it from us..

giphy.gif

Va bene capo.

Pennywise

Have fun waiting, no WoW in 2015.

Fuck this. Also you're likely right about Aegon. They also seem to have cut Arianna and apparently Euron and Victarion. Oh yeah, also no Stoneheart.

Fucking hell...

I'm still doubtful about Stoneheart, I don't think they would tease such a good cliffhanger somewhere.

Meier

Yeah.
He was the first choice from our 2nd team for quite some time.
Now that players are back he won't play for the first team anymore.

The second team bought another striker and hopefully they will hold the league.
Gyau should stabilise himself and work on his crosses and shots on the goal, then he could get some games next season, allthough there are alot of great talents coming up for Dortmund.
Alot of them are just not playing with a new rule.
Players under 17 are not allowed to play for the first team in the league.

Junior Flores has been partly underwhelming.
Allthough he was getting better, he still needs to get better.
He certainly got enough talent.
Ah ha, thanks for the clarification and update! Gyau is definitely not at a level to be anywhere near a consistent player for BVB's senior team just yet, but I hope he can get there some day. Pulisic is very young, only just recently turned 16 so he has a little ways to go. Hopefully since Pulisic has a European passport he will be able to play officially for BVB II before turning 18 (I know Flores could not).

Meier

I've been hoaxed.

Supposedly the rules may be legit, but the other one is definitely a hoax. The rules (if real) kinda suck but really aren't all that surprising especially since they're using Yankee Stadium who will be very protective of their shit. There are restrictions in most stadiums but I think some are more lax than others in actually enforcing them.

pulga

Banned

I actually met him once a couple of years ago, he was in Honduras for one of those charity games. My mom worked at the hotel where he was staying at and took me up to his room to meet him. Got a picture (which I've lost) with him, an autographed photo of him lifting the World Cup and he signed my copy of his autobiography. He was an absolute CUNT about it though :lol
I did interrupt his massage huehuehuehue

I actually met him once a couple of years ago, he was in Honduras for one of those charity games. My mom worked at the hotel where he was staying at and took me up to his room to meet him. Got a picture (which I've lost) with him, an autographed photo of him lifting the World Cup and he signed my copy of his autobiography. He was an absolute CUNT about it though :lol
I did interrupt his massage huehuehuehue
He'd've probably been a cunt regardless. I've never met him, but he's never struck me as the most genial of people. The closest I've ever come to Maradona was probably the hairstyle of his that enhaloed my head for a solid five years.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bonucci might actually move to Arsenal.

He's probably the best playmaking defender in the world (not kidding)

Not the greatest of defenders however, but he has his moments

Suen

Finished watching dawn of the planet of apes. My opinion: One of the worst movies released in 2014 and one of the worst I've seen in recent years. Basically the TLOU of the movie world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom