• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZFdDdZn.gif

Mann decided to use a digital camera that was awful in low light conditions to shoot a noir style film.

I have no idea why he thought that was a good idea. The quality of the movie is so shit.

(well the editing and pacing too obviously)

Worst storyline in the entire thing

Season 8 & 9 has been so shit partly because Rachel and Joey becoming a thing. That's the worst.

El Topo

Season 8 & 9 has been so shit partly because Rachel and Joey becoming a thing. That's the worst.

You just know the writers were sitting there, desperately trying to come up with plotlines and someone just goes "Hey, you know who hasn't been a couple yet? Rachel and Joey!" and everyone just went with it because God knows Joey and Phoebe would've been even worse.

Yen

I've been fermenting some homemade beer for a few weeks now, but I think it's gone flat and I'm snowed in and can't buy bottles.
o3abnfi.png

:lol Snoop that's great.

Edit: Doesn't work for me even if I disable Wooden's extension, lol.

That's pretty awesome m8. Doesn't work for me though, fix this guerrilla.

Oh u. I will even only have two on there, as my real team Copenhagen aren't in the OT. :'[

Cool extension, doesn't work for me though.

hey lads, if the extension is broken, try change the url in browser from www.neogaf.com/forum/blahblahblah to just neogaf.com/forum/blahblahblah and see if it works then.

I'm pretty sure that's the problem and I've sent the fix in but I don't know when it'll update. So if you can try it out and get back to me, it'll let me go to bed with my sanity intact.

edit - I think the new version is up now. So things should start working.

Clegg

I'm really late to the Oscar nom bashing, but here I go!

Ralph Fiennes was fucked over. He was immaculate in Grand Budapest Hotel.

Yen

Yes yen yes I'm bottling done beer today as well

Should it be carbonated as it's coming out of the jug/keg and being put into the bottles? Because mine doesn't look that way, last time I checked there wasn't any foam at the top.
It's also brewing for a few days longer than intended, and when making it, the temperature of the mash was never really consistent, maybe too high for a lot of the time. Still, it's my first time and I just want it to be fairly drinkable when it's done.

operon

Should it be carbonated as it's coming out of the jug/keg and being put into the bottles? Because mine doesn't look that way, last time I checked there wasn't any foam at the top.
No you need to add sugar to the bottles which the yeast in the beer will turn in to Co2. About a half teaspoon to a full one depending on how you like your beer. Just don't put in too much or you will get bottle bombs.
Fermenting longer is fine. Was your an all grain beer I'm still a kit brewer

Yen

No you need to add sugar to the bottles which the yeast in the beer will turn in to Co2. About a half teaspoon to a full one depending on how you like your beer. Just don't put in too much or you will get bottle bombs.
Fermenting longer is fine. Was your an all grain beer I'm still a kit brewer

Ah cool. I'll probably do this on Monday when I buy some sealable bottles from Asda - there was no way I was going to buy and drink a 12 pack of Grolsch (to get the bottles) during exam season!

This is my first time doing it, so I don't know what technique this is. There's a short video here. "Everyday IPA" is the name of the kit I got.

operon

Ah cool. I'll probably do this on Monday when I buy some sealable bottles from Asda - there was no way I was going to buy and drink a 12 pack of Grolsch (to get the bottles) during exam season!

This is my first time doing it, so I don't know what technique this is. There's a short video here. "Everyday IPA" is the name of the kit I got.
Nice one

Fintan

Just watched Psycho for the first time. Really, really good. Still works very well today. Anthony Perkins is brilliant.

Esch

Banned
Like Man City before Pellegrini
TFC is such a mess lol. I also don't get why theyre stacking their DP slots with USMNT guys. I'm required to like Jozy as an American and I have noooo clue why they threw that much money for him or didn't let RBNY take him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom