• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't be the only one in the world who thinks winning EL is actually harder than finishing 4th? (I'm talking about the PL here)

Yeah I think so too. The fixtures themselves might not seem so difficult but it being a cup and going away in Europe midweek etc definitely makes it hard.

However, if Liverpool/Spurs get to the 1/4 or 1/2 finals it might be worth prioritising.

Zabojnik

B7qCyVmCUAABxGe.png

This is fucking incredible.

He's worth 200M€.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
TEVEEEZ

We're only 6 mins into the game :looool

Morata with his 2nd assist of the day

Bye Llorente. You ARE in fact only beautiful

B7qCyVmCUAABxGe.png

This is fucking incredible.

He's worth 200M€.

I can feel his value going up by the minute as Jose watches at home, crying with happiness at the Arsenal result in one eye and tears of sadness as he has to sell Shirley to fund a
failing
transfer bid in the other.

Zabojnik

Good thing Verona were going to park the bus today, unlike in Coppa Italia, where they played like a side from La Liga's right side of the table plays against Barca and Real.

brendanrodgers.gif

RiggyRob

There is no paradox.

Plot our season on a graph and study the trajectory, thus far.

Five points off fourth with half the season remaining is sensational considering our start.

Top flight means top division.

Hull are a top flight team.

After winning against Burnley, Liverpool were up to ninth. Since then, they've climbed a grand total of one place.

#TheTrajectory

Godan

What a great win for us today. Never thought I would see Arsenal play that well as a defensive unit.

Glad others can step up when Sanchez doesn't have the best of games going forward. Looks like we won't see Ozil in the stating 11 for a while now as Cazorla is just playing too good right now.

Tobias starting, hopefully he pulls a great performance tonight and cements his place as Paulo Oliveira´s partner at CB. Scottish wonderkid Ryan Gauld makes it to the bench for the first time in a league match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom