• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
When you go to the park for a pick-up game and there's always that asshole who believes he's Pele reborn and goes 1 vs. 10 straight to the goal. This is infuriating
QVPSZuL.png

dc89

Had some good bets land today.

Atletico, Madrid and Barca - all over 1.5 team goals. Then the same bet with PSG, Juventus & Anderlecht. Then add them all together with West Ham.

Over 3.5 cards in the City & West Ham games.

Zabojnik

Oh Pogba, why are you so good.

Having said that, Verona are shocking. What happened. Well, I know what happened. They sold most of their good players.

City have conceded more goals than United this season.

I've no idea how this has happened.

They spent £30m on someone no better than (and not much different to) Fernandinho and £42m on someone worse than Demichelis

Plus Kompany and Zabaleta are having poor seasons by their standards, Hart isn't that good, and Clichy is 6.5/10 every week.

And their defensive setup isn't one that can cope with poor individual performances.

@steverulez, definitely out of the first leg, most probably out of the second as well

@steverulez, definitely out of the first leg, most probably out of the second as well

Well thats good news for us, you've been in better form recently but we need to rotate a big and make sure we keep everyone fit, although I suspect that is more likely to happen against Bradford than Liverpool.

Not all together confident of the Anfield trip, despite our recent wins there I think it will be a very tough game.

Well thats good news for us, you've been in better form recently but we need to rotate a big and make sure we keep everyone fit, although I suspect that is more likely to happen against Bradford than Liverpool.

Not all together confident of the Anfield trip, despite our recent wins there I think it will be a very tough game.

We're fucked if our striker doesn't improve. I'd be tempted to put Sterling up there again, if only for the fact that he doesn't lose the ball 9 times out of 10.

We need to win at Anfield to stand a chance, and win by 2 goals to stand a good chance imo

That Swansea performance could not have come at a worse time for us, what a confidence boost that must be for the Chelsea players.

Clegg

They spent £30m on someone no better than (and not much different to) Fernandinho and £42m on someone worse than Demichelis

Plus Kompany and Zabaleta are having poor seasons by their standards, Hart isn't that good, and Clichy is 6.5/10 every week.

And their defensive setup isn't one that can cope with poor individual performances.

All sound and logical points.

But we have Jonny Evans.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The three former Junited players are always hugging and dancing with each other

Now they're walking out on the pitch together

Yen

Messi should go to Bayern. Far better squad, better manager, guaranteed to win every German Cup/league, better chance at CL. But it won't happen, a sponsor wouldn't fund it, and I'm not sure Pep would want him.

Messi should go to Bayern. Far better squad, better manager, guaranteed to win every German Cup/league, better chance at CL. But it won't happen, a sponsor wouldn't fund it, and I'm not sure Pep would want him.

Messi should stay at Barca because people actually watch Barca matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom