• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

If Messi joins any league other than the PL he's a bottler.

Just like Pep bottled the move to City.

"we built it damn it."

jts

...hate me...
Messi to Ligue 1 pls

image.php

Messi for Lacazette.

A new golden age for Barça would commence.

valeo

Just saw the Man City result.

The one game I don't wake up at 3am to watch and we win convincingly for the first time in 1000 years against a top team.

I've been the jinx all this time..

Facism

When you go to the park for a pick-up game and there's always that asshole who believes he's Pele reborn and goes 1 vs. 10 straight to the goal. This is infuriating
QVPSZuL.png

We usually stop passing to this sort of guy. Otherwise they get bored after being tackled/being shit 20 minutes in and do nothing. Rather they we angry about "wasting runs (LOL)" because nobody passed the ball the last 5 times.

Zabojnik

Verona go home and start preparing for Serie B.

I still find it hard to believe that Saviola plays there, lol. And that he's a bench warmer.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Giovinco on

It would be nice if they chant something other than abuse for him on his last appearance

Blablurn

People complain about bundealiga, yet everyone wants German players haha. Guys. I want to say smth. But that would get me banned.

In before useless post by Yurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom