• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I didn't even know Robinho played for Citeh. Incredible club.

How could you not know. He started the empire

I remember goal.com making some shit title for their article.

Something along the lines of "Robinho: I am god"

Then when you read the article all he said was "I get treated like a god here"

Of course people don't bother reading past the title so comments were full of angry religious people lol

Linius

How can you forget that outrageous last day transfer? Reading the BBC liveblog of that day was entertaining.

That was probably the 08/09 season seeing the date of that chart? The only reason I'm so up to date about all the big leagues now is that I post here. I read it, if I want it or not. Before I came here I never really cared for anything but Ajax and Barca.

L1NETT

Could also add Samaras for however much he was (7 mil if me noggin still works)

And Bianchi

And Bojinov

and that venuzualen chap....Caciedo??

and Benjani

and Vassell

good track record the mancs ave

3Sixty

And Bianchi

And Bojinov

and Benjani

and Vassell

Benjani and Santa Cruz are my faves.

Banged in a few goals for some shit teams and why not.

Scum

And Bianchi

And Bojinov

and Benjani

and Vassell

Oh shit. Bojinov! Forgot about him.

That was probably the 08/09 season seeing the date of that chart? The only reason I'm so up to date about all the big leagues now is that I post here. I read it, if I want it or not. Before I came here I never really cared for anything but Ajax and Barca.

Fair enough.

And Bianchi

And Bojinov

and Benjani

and Vassell

Bojinov and Caciedo, two of the worst strikers ever to play for Sporting.

wedward

City's issue is they think they have to have 4 strikers to win the league.

3 and 4 hardly play and then get sold becaus they don't perform.

Because they don't play.

dc89

City's issue is they think they have to have 4 strikers to win the league.

3 and 4 hardly play and then get sold becaus they don't perform.

Because they don't play.

I can't remember the last time we sold a striker due to performance issues....

During some interview as he was presented, Robinho said he was glad to be at Chelsea. Some agent must have fucked him over. Imagine that. Getting beaten up by Gravesen at Real, and then sent to Citeh to play with Richard Dunne.

Linius

I remember City fielding four strikers at once for the last 20 odd minutes in Amsterdam to turn the game around. They had Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli and Tevez on the pitch at the same time
p1kx90C.png

We won 3-1.

BwNL0oP.png
BwNL0oP.png
BwNL0oP.png

Goodnight Footy Gaf.

He realised they're shit.

The Chelsea website had Robinho shirts for sale, if you remember.

I'm pretty sure they just showed up if you messed with the URL's, no? Like United has also done a few times, without actually being able to buy them. Either way fucking glad Chelsea dodged that bullet, despite wanting him.

valeo

Probably back on the bench when Arteta's back

serious doe Ramsey was poor tonight. Would start wilshere over him if both are fit.

He was poor on the ball; but it was his first game back for a while. If players around him keep performing like that, and he keeps fit, he will get back to last seasons form.

I don't think Wilshere has the same workrate as Welsh Jesus. He's more of a luxury player, which we don't really need when Cazorla and Sanchez are firing.

Anyway, I can't remember the last time they were both fit for a long period. It's a rotation system of injures. Ramsey goes out, Wilshere comes in - repeat ad nauseam.

Wilbur

Banned
He was poor on the ball; but it was his first game back for a while. If players around him keep performing like that, and he keeps fit, he will get back to last seasons form.

I don't think Wilshere has the same workrate as Welsh Jesus. He's more of a luxury player, which we don't really need when Cazorla and Sanchez are firing.

Anyway, I can't remember the last time they were both fit for a long period. It's a rotation system of injures. Ramsey goes out, Wilshere comes in - repeat ad nauseam.

I do think Wilshere's got a higher ceiling than Ramsey, so for that alone I'd rather see him play. Teaching both of them some real defensive discipline and getting them together would be the perfect thing though.

I think it could be done. 4-3-3 with Wilshere-Schneiderlin-Ramsey is tasty on paper.

jts

...hate me...
Christ my friend got incredibly lucky with this late Sporting goal.

He has an accumulator going that he could cash in now for €132. It was a €1 bet.

Last thing is United next week, but that is just jokes. Tie HT / Leicester FT

He would win 6000+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom