• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
10931446_1062560163801646_2382977339973251920_n.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's nice too see SP7 alive and well after two years on the treatment table

Or in rehab. We don't know really

Yen

Saviola and Luca Toni are Verona's attackers. What year is this? Did a Google and Toni scored 20 goals last season. Fair fucks

Abraxas

Just saw the Man City result.

The one game I don't wake up at 3am to watch and we win convincingly for the first time in 1000 years against a top team.

I've been the jinx all this time..

pls m8, fuck off to another team so we can win a CL, its the only way.
Do it for welsh jesus.

RamseyBanner1.gif

wedward

Le Coq said:
I try to do the best I can and I’m very happy that we won. It’s a tough game to win but we did that and now we need to move onto the next one because there is no point winning here and then losing at home in the next game.

Make him Le captain.

Zabojnik

Saviola and Luca Toni are Verona's attackers. What year is this? Did a Google and Toni scored 20 goals last season. Fair fucks

Well, he was basically tap-ining and scoring headers. Verona build a brilliant team over the past few years, then fucked it all away. They deserve to get relegated for it.

wedward

Probably back on the bench when Arteta's back

serious doe Ramsey was poor tonight. Would start wilshere over him if both are fit.

Arteta is out for 3 months so not really worried about it.

Don't think Ramsey was that poor. First 90 after being out for over a month so it makes sense he lacked sharpeness. His workrate is a huge help even when his passing is off.

Jack won't be fit for a couple of weeks. Not even worth thinking about what individual players form will be like in that time.

Unless Jack is playing like he did in 2010 I wouldn't even think about starting him over Ramsey. Unless he is willing to work as hard as Ramsey does. He has never shown that he is willing to previously.

L1NETT

that extension snoopy did started working, good stuff

only works on a few people (not moi although dunna if it's meant to) but tis cool.

Holy shit!!! Fantastic touch from Gauld to put the ball between the legs of a Rio Ave player, pass to the Nani on the wing, perfect cross and a lovely header from João Mário.
Edit: and Rio Ave gets one back with a thunderous shot. 3-2, great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom