• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

Gotze seems insufferable

goetzeguckt_suhd_01.gif

Orbis

Quote from David Sullivan:
"There were people around the coach, but there was no attack on the coach.

"If you check the coach there won't be any damage to it. If we arrived late at Old Trafford they wouldn't put the kick-off back."
Fucking moron.

Anyway, lets not have that spoil the evening. As usual the majority of fans on both sides are behaving themselves.

Despite what some other fans may want, I would honestly prefer we finish 4th and win the FA Cup. I want us to be winning, not losing to get managers ousted.

Watching the U19 semi final right now, crazy amount of people in the Westfalenstadion.

Also, great to see us playing against München's true love.

Syder

Anyway, lets not have that spoil the evening. As usual the majority of fans on both sides are behaving themselves
Been here since 5 and haven't seen anyone misbehaving themselves. The sorts of people that did the United bus are the sort of people that don't actually go to West Ham games unless there's the chance of a tear up. See: the Milwall game years back.

EmiPrime

Been here since 5 and haven't seen anyone misbehaving themselves. The sorts of people that did the United bus are the sort of people that don't actually go to West Ham games unless there's the chance of a tear up. See: the Milwall game years back.

Enjoy the evening Syder, stay as long as you can after the game ends, take plenty of photos.

Jarnet87

Listening on the radio, sounds like another pathetic display. Expecting West Ham to come out strong in the 2nd half, grab another goal and coast to 3 points

We're afraid to take the ball into our opponent's box. Every time we get close to making a run or putting a ball in we always just pass around it. Such a predictable boring display. The only way we'll get a goal is if we dive for a penalty. 0-1 on that already...

West Ham should be 3 or 4 goals up

They haven't been playing THAT well. I'd say comfortably up 1-0 is fair, should be 2-0 though. Besides Carol losing out to De Gea, they haven't created a lot of concrete chances.

King_Moc

Banned
David Sullivan: "I’m gravely disappointed. It’s more for our supporters. They have trains and buses. We have a wonderful, wonderful show after the match.

"Many fans will not be able to stay for that. Man Utd should have got here at 4pm. They made the same mistake at Spurs. I’d make them kick off at 7.45pm. The police have been kind to them."

Wow, what a colossal bellend.

We're afraid to take the ball into our opponent's box. Every time we get close to making a run or putting a ball in we always just pass around it. Such a predictable boring display. The only way we'll get a goal is if we dive for a penalty. 0-1 on that already...

They haven't been playing THAT well. I'd say comfortably up 1-0 is fair, should be 2-0 though. Besides Carol losing out to De Gea, they haven't created a lot of concrete chances.

Not saying they are pretty well, just they've created chances that should have them up by that score.
Carroll and Payet should've scored.

I don't know how we score goals when no on crashes the box... oh wait... we usually don't.

edit: Our defense is fucking shit. So lucky... again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom