• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha, that 3 year rebuilding job and fuck all to show for it apart from taking the youth when his shitty transfers were injured or not good enough. This team has regressed since last season and they are fighting with City who are playing shittier football than last season (and actually bought some good players).

Only redeeming factor is getting Martial.

T-Rex.

Banned
Martial is such a baller. Wonder if LvG will stay no matter how the Utd season ends, hopefully he does. Him and Wenger are definitely the weakest out of the managers at the top clubs next season.

RiggyRob

Martial is such a baller. Wonder if LvG will stay no matter how the Utd season ends, hopefully he does. Him and Wenger are definitely the weakest out of the managers at the top clubs next season.

Nah, as soon as the FA Cup Final's over he's gone, CL or not.

On another note, I don't think Dean's blown his whistle for Man Utd once this half.

Damn just realized that United might lose De Gea.

People are gonna start to realize just how really important he is if a adequate replacement isn't found

Hopefully they're on the phone with Mourinho right now. Get this useless cunt out.

Damn just realized that United might lose De Gea.

Might? He's gone come May 21st.

On another note, I don't think Dean's blown his whistle for Man Utd once this half.
He didn't pretty much the whole match, much less the 2nd. I fuckin hate when refs play advantage way too much where they don't blow for the free kick when they should.

Beefy

So for Saints to qualify for Europa we need.

Stoke to beat West Ham.
Liverpool to lose one of their games.
Plus beat Palace at home for our last game of the season.

Amazing West Ham hope you have an excellent season next year. Don't think I have ever heard so many cheers in Manchester for West Ham scoring before.

Fuck off LVG. You made Man U one of the least attacking teams in the entirety of the FA. So god damn pissed. No CL is going to be hard enough to stomach, but the thought of losing De Gea too is awful.

painey

Literally sitting in in apartment in Minnesota, crying. So many memories of that stadium. What a result tonight. Wish I was back home.

Arex

Goddamn Utd can't defend for the life of them. When da Gea is gone, this team is toasted >_>

And LVG is still gonna stay isn't he :|

Does Rooney still get pay 300,000 per week?
Because I rarely hear about him anymore.

Man I miss Sir Alex, he made average looking teams into champions.

Jarnet87

Does Rooney still get pay 300,000 per week?
Because I rarely hear about him anymore.

Man I miss Sir Alex, he made average looking teams into champions.

The only time you hear about Rooney is when he does a sideways ball to Valencia, which then leads to commentators talk about how well he fits playing the deeper midfield role. His last good year was 2010-2011 when Chicharito was creating all the space for him.

Jezbollah

It's no wonder why Gold was pissed off at Man U for turning up late if he has a fucking music festival planned for Upton Park right now.

Portugeezer

If Mourinho comes, I wonder what he'll do with Mata. I don't think he can shaft him again, he has to fit him into the team. Mata has been good at United.

If Mourinho comes, I wonder what he'll do with Mata. I don't think he can shaft him again, he has to fit him into the team. Mata has been good at United.

Nah. He's been 'good' relative to the other shitty players. He has some good moments but if United want to be challenging for a title and CL, they need someone better in that position. Doesn't offer anything defensively, is slow, disappears quite a lot and his work going forward doesn't make up for those shortcomings.

If he got rid of him at Chelsea, I doubt he'll keep him again.
Mourinoh doesn't seem to be the one to give second chances, then again I don't think Man United are going to be able to bring in the star players next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom