• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty

If Mourinho comes, I wonder what he'll do with Mata. I don't think he can shaft him again, he has to fit him into the team. Mata has been good at United.

mata has been total shit and adds nothing to the team except for politely written blogs

sick of his slow, plodding pedestrian play and perpetual inability to put his stamp on the game

Kill3r7

van Gaal passed on Sanches so he could buy the next dutch wonderfraud.

He has only bought two Dutch players, Blind and Memphis. 1 Spanish player, 3 Argentinians, 2 Frenchmen, 1 German and 1 Italian. I don't see a Dutch bias per se. He is risk averse which is a terrible way to play. Especially when our defense is mediocre at best.

He has only bought two Dutch players, Blind and Memphis. 1 Spanish player, 3 Argentinians, 2 Frenchmen, 1 German and 1 Italian. I don't see a Dutch bias per se. He is risk averse which is a terrible way to play. Especially when our defense is mediocre at best.

We'll see how mediocre our defense is when De Gea bounces this summer.

Navas is so good too. They really don't need De Gea.

That's not the sole reason Flo would want De Gea. He's a top goalkeeper, young and he's going to the first choice keeper for Spain for possibly the next decade. And as crude as it might be, relatively good looking, so bonus for marketing.

Flo wants that in his collection and De Gea is going to end up there at some point. Inevitable.

That's not the sole reason Flo would want De Gea. He's a top goalkeeper, young and he's going to the first choice keeper for Spain for possibly the next decade. And as crude as it might be, relatively good looking, so bonus for marketing.

Flo wants that in his collection and De Gea is going to end up there at some point. Inevitable.

It's unfortunate that Madrid fans will one day boo him off the pitch.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is there as much dick measuring contest between fans about transfer values in other countries as there is in Portugal? Its fucking ridiculous here, good lord.

bjaelke

Wednesday night’s final home game with Chelsea at Anfield on Wednesday night will be the 50th game of Klopp’s reign. He has reached that milestone in just 217 days - the fewest by any manager in the club’s history.
Mein Gott. Already 50 games. Feels like we've only just begun.

Mark Clattenburg to referee the Champions League final. Just seven days after taking charge of the FA Cup final.

This is the man who was completely out of his depth in that recent Chelsea and Tottenham game.

Blablurn

CiKcNTUWsAAJJDp.jpg:orig

i need this

Jack cw

Yeah, it's terrible. All the new kits look like training shirts or something.
You should see it live. The details and quality are insane for those replicas compared to a couple of years ago. I like Nike's reduced design but on a craft quality level the adidas kits are superior. And we had the stripes on the shoulders for decades, why not something new? I'm not a fan of the collar but it's a classic Bayern kit this time. We will wear it at the final. Red and white against BVB in a final brings back some nice memories.

You should see it live. The details and quality are insane for those replicas compared to a couple of years ago. I like Nike's reduced design but on a craft quality level the adidas kits are superior. And we had the stripes on the shoulders for decades, why not something new? I'm not a fan of the collar but it's a classic Bayern kit this time. We will wear it at the final. Red and white against BVB in a final brings back some nice memories.
Well, like I said, I just don't like it. The stripes on the shoulder made that Adidas look for me.

bjaelke

[Ousmane] Dembélé is believed to have spoken to Klopp on the phone this week and is said to have been impressed by his plans for the Europa League finalists, although it is not clear when a decision will be made.
Klopp prepared to beat BVB on and off the pitch.

Blablurn

CiLHDLxW0AAtp0-.jpg:orig

:lol

thats so sad

fuck.

i just realized that i forgot about horst heldt, the player. for me he is just a manager by now

im old

Jack cw

I trust in Abendzeitung

Remember when you were laughing at Gundogan in Crimea and then we got a photo. Incredible
That was actually Sport1 but yeah, Milch got pep'd a lot lately by some media outlets he despises so much.

I also heard that Röckenhaus SZ office is closed today because it's flooded by all his tears yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom