• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

It's terrible that some disturbed individual would try and hurt so many innocent people at a damn football game.

Good job on the Old Trafford staff identifying the threat before the match even began.

MrS

Banned
HbvPUBl.jpg

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
It really was a bomb guys

That fracas at Chelsea has put a massive downer on what has otherwise been a magnificent season for Spurs.

My faith has truly been tested these last few weeks but I still love my Spurs. People can mock and with this last game it will be shit, only people I'll actually take it off is the gooners. But apart from that we've played great football all season, our squad was awesome when we had all our players and with the youngest avg age it was inevitable something was to go wrong.

We've got Champions league football, a great manager and some great players. Just a fucking shame they were all banned. Next season we'll be back stronger than we've ever been.

Syder

Fucking bottle jobs, West Ham.

We can complain about that run of bad refereeing decisions all we want but the results here and against Swansea are totally fucking inexcusable.

At least our fuck up will be covered up by St. Totteringham's Day.

MrS

Banned
Bomb disposal unit has carried out a controlled explosion at Old Trafford.
That's awful. So glad nobody was hurt and the situation was handled correctly. Now the inquest in to how the bomb got in to the stadium will begin.

Wonder when the game will take place? Before or after the FA Cup final?
Carried out an uncontrolled implosion at White Hart Lane too
Damn bruh! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom