• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

But at least with Nani, even though he was far from an exceptional player, he was extremely talented in some aspects, he still remains one of the greatest dribblers I have ever seen at United.

Depay is mediocre in every way. Not particularly fast, can't beat a defender one-to-one, poor decision making and even his free kicks are average.

I can see Koeman having a look at whether Depay will be worth a bid

Depay can beat a defender one on one

The problem is, it's always the other team's rightback, and they figured out on day 1 that if they put a DM or CB anywhere near that rightback, Depay has no idea how to deal with it

Jarnet87

I want to go back and look at how he played out wide before Shaw got injured. Expected lineup from United

De Gea; Valencia, Smalling, Blind, Rojo; Carrick, Rooney; Fellaini; Martial Mata Rashford. Martial the only one of Louie's singing this year starting. Scheneiderlin on the bench, Schweinsteiger and Darmian hurt, and Depay not even on the bench lol.

I want to go back and look at how he played out wide before Shaw got injured. Expected lineup from United

De Gea; Valencia, Smalling, Blind, Rojo; Carrick, Rooney; Fellaini; Martial Mata Rashford. Martial the only one of Louie's singing this year starting. Scheneiderlin on the bench, Schweinsteiger and Darmian hurt, and Depay not even on the bench lol.

So little players I'd keep too. I would keep De Gea, Smalling, Martial, Shaw, Fosuh and Rashford. Maybe Darmian. The rest are old, bad or underwhelming.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
If Utd win Saints go straight into the group stage

If Utd lose lvg will get fired and West Ham get nothing

I'm conflicted

Beefy

If Utd win Saints go straight into the group stage

If Utd lose lvg will get fired and West Ham get nothing

I'm conflicted

First one for me, specially with the Euros this year as well. Players going to the Euros then playing in Europa will be knackered half way through the season.

21-problems-only-sweaty-people-will-understand-2-25895-1402928363-13_dblbig.jpg

God I hate LVG.

Foulini and Rojo shouldn't have gotten the start in this game. Especially Rojo.

And Rooney proving that he's not an attacking midfielder either.

God I hate LVG.

Foulini and Rojo shouldn't have gotten the start in this game. Especially Rojo.

And Rooney proving that he's not an attacking midfielder either.
Fellaini has been one of the better players for us in the first half. Our defense has been complete shit and will crumble at the sight of a small goal scoring opportunity.

Humidex

Selfishly wanting Utd to win, but man, they're making it hard for me to root them on.

Dire performances save for Rashford, Fellani and De Gea.

Carbonox

Man Utd and the ref are both rancid. I like Martial and Rashford though but they have to play with some real unimaginative and dull dross.

T-Rex.

Banned
Rashford is very impressive. It's not just that he's good on the ball, but he always seems to pick out the right option as well.

Fellaini has been one of the better players for us in the first half. Our defense has been complete shit and will crumble at the sight of a small goal scoring opportunity.

But you can get the same with Sneiderlin and still have a better attacking option. Plus, if you had CBJ in instead of Rojo you'd have one more (centering) attacking option from the left back spot.

I like what Foulini brings because what he brings isn't provided by other players, but the Reds need offense. i'd rather they win 3-2 than 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom