• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty

we look so open whenever they attack, would be a few down if they had any runners from midfield breaking through or if clattenburg remembered that the advantage rule was a thing.

rashford is brill. idk where martial is supposed to be playing, been anonymous. everyone else is just making up the numbers.

i can't watch rooney potter around in midfield occasionally completing a cross field pass any longer. get him to china.

Man Utd and the ref are both rancid. I like Martial and Rashford though but they have to play with some real unimaginative and dull dross.

They need a real, strong attacking wing on the right side to draw some of the attention. Right now they are forced to try hero ball and get goals when the other team makes a mistake.

It doesn't help that
#1 Rojo isn't good at centering
#2 Rooney isn't a good midfielder. He was good against a lower tier midfield team (Bourmouth)

But you can get the same with Sneiderlin and still have a better attacking option. Plus, if you had CBJ in instead of Rojo you'd have one more (centering) attacking option from the left back spot.

I like what Foulini brings because what he brings isn't provided by other players, but the Reds need offense. i'd rather they win 3-2 than 1-0.
The problem with Sneiderlin is that LVG never plays him in an attacking roll so he's always stuck playing holding.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
we look so open whenever they attack, would be a few down if they had any runners from midfield breaking through or if clattenburg remembered that the advantage rule was a thing.

rashford is brill. idk where martial is supposed to be playing, been anonymous. everyone else is just making up the numbers.

i can't watch rooney potter around in midfield occasionally completing a cross field pass any longer. get him to china.

Please, someone save Rashford from the rest of his shitty team.

Spurs are looking for a striker

Hasney

If Man U lose, I hope LVG is fired before Palace even lift the trophy. If he wins, I hope they give it 24 hours so they can celebrate.

Worlds most dangerously boring man Phil Neville in the house.

Carbonox

I'd take Cabaye off and get Puncheon on. I'm a huge Cabaye fan but he's done jack shit. Puncheon would be proper raring to go and could improve Palace's play in the last third. Cabaye's done nothing but give fouls and misplaced the ball several times.

Empty

lot of tension building here.

i'm on the edge of my seat wondering whether rojo will get sent off before or after he accidentally plays in a palace forward

la_briola

Let's go Dortmund!

I got you BVBGAF!

#FuckBayern

bts_lina.gif

SKY has a picture in picture just for Hummels :lol

Empty

fuck off our only tactic was rashford surging forward into a crowd like an american football running back

now we just have booting it to fellaini

loool young as a false 9 again

Hasney

Rooney and Carrick are the worst midfield pairing. Just sideways passes for life and no creativity. Just pay old man Scholes to not move from the centre spot and just ditribute and he'll create more chances.

At least Ashley Young should make things interesting... Pahahaha

T-Rex.

Banned
Ooooof. Great hit. I feel like that's how you beat keepers like De Gea, don't overthink it or try to place it right in the corner, just twat it as hard as you can as quick as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom