• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

His hand is on Ribery's face before the latter goes tilt and pushes his hand in Castro's face.

Unlike Ribery he didn't storm like a maniac into him, and if you actually saw the scene, he patted him on the back of his head.
Like "come on, no need for that".

Garjon

Chris Waddle is just a terrible pundit, arguing that the sending off will work in Utd's favour because Palace will go for it. Before he was arguing that Rooney was the best player on the pitch by far.

El Topo

Unlike Ribery he didn't storm like a maniac into him, and if you actually saw the scene, he patted him on the back of his head.
Like "come on, no need for that".

I saw the scene. I have my stream paused there. His hand touches/brushes Ribery's face, he doesn't just pat him on the back
Is he behaving like a maniac? No. Should his hand be there? No. Have we seen red cards for mild touching? Absolutely. Pepe didn't exactly crush Müller's head at the 2014 WC, but he deservedly got a red.

chadskin

CjAKVtbWEAQ98mx.jpg:large

Carbonox

Sums up Palace really. All the athleticism and skill in the world but not a single player who can score goals.

Of course Clattenberg contributed to their loss marvelously too.

Orbis

So relieved and happy, we played like shit at times but the result is what matters. I doubt this affects Van Gaal's future either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom