• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 & Off-season |OT2| 5000-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Topo

So what happened to Hojbjerg? I thought he was supposed to be the next big thing youth-wise at Bayern?

Schalke happened. Apparently his stock was already on the decline when he was loaned out though.
Any Bayern fan remember Julian Green? So many of our talents go to waste. :(

spidye

So what happened to Hojbjerg? I thought he was supposed to be the next big thing youth-wise at Bayern?
He had no patience and thought he is much better than the rest.
His little spell at augsburg was pretty good but he forced a loan to schalke the next season since pep didn't promise him playing time.
Too bad

Tubie

@tancredipalmeri
BOOM! Arsenal have made a bid of 50m€ for Morata. Real Madrid valuing what to do

Apparently Madrid is getting ready to use their buy back clause (30m euros) and then re-sell him right away.

I would actually just keep him at Madrid. Looking at the current market, 30m for a striker like Morata is a pretty good deal.

Also, Madrid just rejected a 38m euros bid for Varane from Manchester Utd.

Apparently Madrid is getting ready to use their buy back clause (30m euros) and then re-sell him right away.

I would actually just keep him at Madrid. Looking at the current market, 30m for a striker like Morata is a pretty good deal.

Haven't watched Varane closely this season but don't recall him having some huge dip in form to warrant an offer that super low.

BILD Headline:

Götze is looking forward to the the start of the new season with FC Bayern and will do everything to be fit for his first train under Ancelotti.

czfYyo9.jpg

tim.mbp

Schalke happened. Apparently his stock was already on the decline when he was loaned out though.
Any Bayern fan remember Julian Green? So many of our talents go to waste. :(

Julian got some game time against Puerto Rico yesterday. Klinsmann will sort him out for ya.
There's always be Belgium.

sora87

Karius deal looks done then. Bye bye bogdan.
Now get another keeper to provide competition for karius and ship off mings too.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Ibra to Utd on a free apparently, would become a coach after retiring

According to a dutch newspaper

la_briola

kicker.de said:
Finaler Akt: Hummels in München angekommen

Der Wechsel von Mats Hummels zum FC Bayern München hat in den vergangenen Wochen große Wellen geschlagen. Am Montag stand nun der finale Akt an: Vertragsunterzeichnung an der Säbener Straße und die endgültige Rückkehr in die alte Heimat

and done, Hummels now officially at Bayern.

edit: beaten :lol

In other news: 20:30 is Nuernberg Frankfurt, I expect the worst!

Pachimari

We won't sell Varane at any cost. Not as along as Zizou is here.

And Morata won't accept the bench. I rather we sell him so he can continue his development. Benzema won't be replaced.

la_briola

Yeah. Severovic (and Aigner, not playing tho) just lost the ability to score for a while now... and Meier is dead. This just reminds of the last time they got relegated, when Gekas forgot how to score for half a season. :lol

Beefy

Yeah few Spanish journos have said it now. Madrid are close to activating his clause and then will sell him on for a profit.

DBT85

all I can think is what if Mourinho fails. Where do Utd go from there?

Who knows who will be where by then?

Poch might have a few awful years.

Ranieri might do a Clough.

Just let Mou do it his way and see what happens first. If he's given the full control of the team unlike elsewhere he might even be better longer term. Won't know till we get there.

we become the next liverpool and just fade into obscurity and irrelevance

Too much money in the club tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom