• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarlingCalmBuffalo.gif

Did Gabriel kick someone or something I read? I've no idea whats happened
His first yellow was basically the typical ref books both players in lieu of making a correct decision.

Costa walks by him and whispers something provocative. Gabby takes the bait, ref sees the wee kick and off he goes.

moojito

I hope the rugby world cup with all the tv replay usage showing calls getting done right causes a bit more discussion. That was some bullshit right there.

Really not a fan of Costa, a real brute who tries to cause trouble. Gabriel was silly as well but it's nice to have a quality rough defender. Needs to learn to keep calm when it matters though.

Really not a fan of Costa, a real brute who tries to cause trouble. Gabriel was silly as well but it's nice to have a quality rough defender. Needs to learn to keep calm when it matters though.

Well he doesn't seem to be able to cut it as "rough" when he lost his head so easily like that. Costa feeds off that.

Probably best he plays for Spain, lolol

I'm still not even finished being upset at Costa somehow talking the ref into giving Gabriel the same punishment as him after Costa slapped Koscielny in the face twice and then squared up to him, I can't even process the red.

Uzzy

Week after week, month after month, Costa gets away with red card offences. But as long as he gets away with it, it's mission accomplished I guess.

Keio

For a Finer World
To be fair Chelsea has played well, Costa has done what Costa does, but now the contest is ruined. Dean should've red carded both at the end. You can also give a card for unsportsmanlike conduct, I think it would've been fine.

Hixx

Lol how is trash like Costa still allowed to play football. What a scum lol.

What

Every team had a player like him 15 years ago. Brilliant for the league to have such characters.

Wonder how many in here would say the same about Keane or Vieira.

Fucking sick of Costa getting away with this shit

Its like the referees can't be bothered to learn which players to keep an eye on. There's no point trying to be impartial when cunts like him are on the pitch looking to get away with anything and everything.

MauroNL

What

Every team had a player like him 15 years ago. Brilliant for the league to have such characters.

Well at least they did in a classy way for everyone to see and not some backstabbing B-tier acting way.

What

Bingo, the responses in here are incredible.
As you say, players like costa used to be part of most teams and the league was better for it.
I wish football would get tougher, i want to see tough players go up against costa without anyone getting booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom