• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

la_briola

rode on a free transfer

best transfer ever in the history of mankind

Saying that since ever, but I'm a Frankfurt supporter.
thinking.gif

No, that was Lewandowski on a free transfer

His sign on fee was surely substantial.

wasted it on Dzeko?

But seriously, who could have guessed just how wrong Immobile was for the team?

I still think that Immobile wasn't really a wrong fit for the team, football wise. Auba plays differently to Lewandowski as well and he works just fine. The problem was just that Immobile is a huge cry baby with an attitude problem. His behaviour before and the interview after leaving BVB says all. "German is a shit language", "The Germans eat their evening meal so early", "I thought the Bundesliga would be a more challenging league", etc.

Turok_TTZ

Benzema your open net miss made me upset.

but then you scored winning goal so I forgive.

Having said that, back to the training pitch motherfucker. The Benzema I know has excellent technique and today that excellent technique was missing.

Will the real Benzema pls stand up?

Gambit

I still think that Immobile wasn't really a wrong fit for the team, football wise. Auba plays differently to Lewandowski as well and he works just fine. The problem was just that Immobile is a huge cry baby with an attitude problem. His behaviour before and the interview after leaving BVB says all. "German is a shit language", "The Germans eat their evening meal so early", "I thought the Bundesliga would be a more challenging league", etc.

True. It may simply be an attitude thing, but, in any case, he sucked for Dortmund. Especially the complaint about competitiveness was really funny considering he did not make a dent at all in this weak league.

Man city team playing today cost 294 million, is that true?
edit: would have been over 300 if silva wasn't injured during warm up....crazy money.

sora87

I want to see city lose but I also don't want in any single possible way a chance for chelsea to get a sniff at the title. Conflicting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom