• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

norinrad

How embarrassing.........they seem yet very calm, i have to give United that.

5 against a 19 year old and there's no support insight

koeman putting yoshida at right back because "we need a really good defender to face memphis depay" felt kind of optimistic to me, but on this evidence it might actually work. come onnn saints

edit: shit

Decent first half for us. Sturridge looks a little rusty as expected but there's been some good interplay. Moreno's looked a real threat from the left. We probably should be winning but at least we're actually having a go this week. Nice to have some confidence in our defence with Sakho as well.

King_Moc

Banned
Decent first half for us. Sturridge looks a little rusty as expected but there's been some good interplay. Moreno's looked a real threat from the left. We probably should be winning but at least we're actually having a go this week. Nice to have some confidence in our defence with Sakho as well.

Moreno looks our best player by far. Sturridge has been ok other than a couple of heavy touches. I'm surprised that it's Benteke that's come off for Ings, but Sturridge did look more of a threat than him.

Edit: Ings scores straight away!

DamnBoxes

Yessir!!

CPWlqENUsAAiD_N.jpg:large

King_Moc

Banned
He had to square it, it's an open goal.

There was a defender right in front of Ings, so he'd probably have been closed down as soon as the ball got to him. It does look like Coutinho's forgotten how to shoot again though, he's had a lot of shots in this game and not really forced any good saves from the keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom