• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo-Locks

Jesus fucking christ. Rooney can't even run 10 metres at a player without tripping over the fucking ball. I swear to God I'm not exaggerating when I say I've seen semi-pro players with a better first touch and close quarters control than Rooney.

Oersted

Manchester that kind of team that would stop playing after a 2:1 after 53 minutes at home.

Wolfsburg that kind of team that could make nothing out of it.

norinrad

At least an English team won hahahaha

United may look boring to some of you but they are solid and keep on doing what they need to do, i for one cannot wait until they explode and start destroying teams come December.

Oersted

At least an English team won hahahaha

United may look boring to some of you but they are solid and keep on doing what they need to do, i for one cannot wait until they explode and start destroying teams come December.

They imploded in the second half, I wonder the explosion could come from.

raven777

A win, but pretty poor performance at home. Rooney and Memphis have been terrible like they always were, Martial had good moments and Mata was working hard and was our best player in attack. The last 20~25 minutes were terrible and our passes were not connecting at all.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
CQLeRKvWIAAfhaw.jpg

5140238eafa96f099400d39f.gif

MrKaepora

E3QDtOw.png

you can't be more efficient than that.

Great second half on our part, managing to not give a chance to Atletico to turn the game around.

Guedes, Jonas, Gaitan, and J. César were amazing tonight.

6 points, top of the group.

Smalling is so fucking good. Jones did okay, but we're fucked if Smalling gets injured. Our back 4 is all over the place without Shaw.

Very relieved with that win.

Benfica is getting better. We didn't play spectacularly, but damn, were we efficient. Gaitan, Guedes, Jonas and Julio César carried this match. Great job! And we've already done better than last season.

Bizarre substitutions tonight, Young at right back and Pereira left winger looked lost.

Watching Martial live is such a buzz. Rooney was total wank, absolutely terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom