• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

MauroNL

Advocaat will defo leave after this weekend. Give away a 2-0 home lead and now down to 10 man, this will probably end in defeat. At least Newcastle is equally bad.

Blablurn

12108149_10153200044808030_325295823349590469_n.jpg

xintin

Sometimes I wonder what Azpilicueta thinks watching the other three in defense. He's the only competent one on defense at all this season :lol

MauroNL

Damn Pelle has been excellent today. Great finish. Well deserved for Southampton, they punished the many Chelsea mistakes.

Portugeezer

Hate to say it, but goodbye Mourinho.

Maybe I will finally get my wish of Mourinho managing the Portuguese national team, Euro 2016 here we come!

xintin

The problem is the defence... he has to drop Ivanovic, he just has to. This is where the problem started
He won't though, said numerous times Baba "isn't ready". He could shift Zouma out there I guess but we all know he won't.

Fabregas is in there on name alone, too. Him and Ivanovic are tied for our worst players this season.

nitewulf

ah man, so exhilarating to see Chelsea's downfall. atrocious team with atrocious players. that cunt Mourinho had it coming.

Portugeezer

What is the opinion on the Falcao penalty? It did look like he left his legs to the side so that the keeper would make contact, but at first glance it looked like a penalty. I think a yellow card is harsh though.

Draconian

What is the opinion on the Falcao penalty? It did look like he left his legs to the side so that the keeper would make contact, but at first glance it looked like a penalty. I think a yellow card is harsh though.

It was a pen, but Southampton should've had one in the first half too, so meh.

He was going down but I don't think it was a dive, he was squeezing between defender and GK, didn't think it was a yellow.

Mourinho is going to get sacked if he keeps this up.

Apparently pre-tax payoff is €70m... Roman was pissed off at giving him £20m last time.

He won't though, said numerous times Baba "isn't ready". He could shift Zouma out there I guess but we all know he won't.

Fabregas is in there on name alone, too. Him and Ivanovic are tied for our worst players this season.

Ready for what though? Hes a professional footballer not a donkey, I doubt he has forgotten how to play the game, he needs to just do it. It can't possibly get any worse

MauroNL

It was a dive, but as you said I only saw it in the replay. He just threw himself at the keeper. If the ref blows for a dive he has to book him according to the rules iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom