• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like a quiet season so far for Coutinho in general. In this a year I was hoping to see him break out.

I'd honestly rather see the whole team perform well than have one break out star. Usually means they would force a sale the following season...

I don't see us breaking through until after December though. Klopp has a lot of adjustments to do.

raven777

GSZzoAf.gif

Could have been great goal

Martial has provided a massive spark for Man Utd that was clearly missing without him

Depends whether you're judging it by impact or quantifiable contribution I guess

I'm surprised more clubs didn't go for Payet.

Its crazy how efficient he is at turning basic possession into chances

Doesn't have to hit the touchline or dribble past 2 players, just pick the ball up, wait for your moment and ping it to a teammate in or around the box. Extremely intelligent player, and great end product as well

Its so painfully obvious how little faith Cech has in the Arsenal defence, Arsene needs to get his chequebook out and get him some proper defenders in front of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom