• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unconfirmed Member
Rooney has been poor for a worryingly long period of time.

Is it too early to suggest this is just his natural decline? Especially considering how early he started his career.

bjaelke

Sterling hattrick against Bournemouth

MassiveComposedBettong.gif

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Sterling hatrick

Also, Rooneys centre forward play led to two goals. Why have fans got their knives out again?

Sanjay

That doesn't explain his shit passing. He's often like this now, and he's paid so much too. I'd be giving him pay cuts.

When ever I'm overweight and not fit by not having played football for months, my passes are awful, they come off in my head but not in reality. Your sloppy and always one touch behind to control or pass it. That's how Rooney looks.

Yup. Team flows well without rooney and depay

I would love to see Fellaini come on and boss that #10.

Did you see the goals?

He was involved in both. He's definitely overpaid and shit now though.

Just because he touched the ball during a build up play to a goal doesn't mean he orchestrated it. He's been shit and I give him 0 credit to anything today besides shit passing and losing possession.

norinrad

When ever I'm overweight and not fit by not having played football for months, my passes are awful, they come off in my head but not in reality. Your sloppy and always one touch behind to control or pass it. That's how Rooney looks.

Except you are not on 300k POUNDS a week, Rooney is and should be playing better than he is now.

Sanjay

Except you are not on 300k POUNDS a week, Rooney is and should be playing better than he is now.

It's weird but professional footballers that get overweight is more common then it should be. its fucking crazy.

Diego Costa September 2014 (left) and in August 2015 (right)
cost7uqs0.jpg

Sanjay

Mata wasn't in the game at all. I hope he's not injured.

Mata had the Everton fullback in his pocket all game. Mata pretty much was doing rings around him, he had no idea what to do. Galloway normally is up and down that wing, but Mata has kept him attacking to a minimum. Same as Martial against Coleman, seems like Utd tactics to force them to defend instead of attacking.

norinrad

Memphis crying somewhere in the corner.

Anyway i think the defeat at Arsenal shook them pretty hard. According to LvG they still need to analyze that game. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom