• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Its so painfully obvious how little faith Cech has in the Arsenal defence, Arsene needs to get his chequebook out and get him some proper defenders in front of him

Wait, what?

Only Per was disappointing in our defence. Kos is one of the best in the league, Monreal is consistently good and Bellerin is fantastic for his age and can only improve.

Lunar FC

I've made a couple of updates to the OP. Changed the header, which I'm planning to update who is on it occasionally depending on what's going on in the footballing world. Also added an international section.

Also would be cool if somebody submitted their own local club. Mine has been up there for too long!

Blablurn

I've made a couple of updates to the OP. Changed the header, which I'm planning to update who is on it occasionally depending on what's going on in the footballing world. Also added an international section.

Also would be cool if somebody submitted their own local club. Mine has been up there for too long!

Well done ! #YNWA

bjaelke

Watford looked quite good until that first Arsenal goal. Referee certainly didn't do them any favours.

Bent and the beachball. MOTD is so depressing to watch these days.

#thecaneremains

This better not turn into one of those injuries that turns into another injury that turns into a slight tear that turns into a broken spine like it did last season.

Perez and Mitrovich seems like a great combo, and it's nice to see a team try to play two up front at home for a change. My only worry is that Perez is gaining too much attention and probably won't spend too long at Newcastle. He's an exciting young player.

Well he does need to get rid of the weird tuft of hair.

Nial Quinn is such a twat.

Big fan of Nial Quinn seemingly commentating on every Newcastle match on Sky. He'll be there for Sunderland v Newcastle next week, no doubts.

Beefy

Big fan of Nial Quinn seemingly commentating on every Newcastle match on Sky. He'll be there for Sunderland v Newcastle next week, no doubts.

Quinn annoyed me when he commentated on the Chelsea vs Saints game. He kept running us down even tho we were winning.

Blablurn

CRnNUsRUAAATHt0.jpg:large

I'm not really sure what's going on. Newcastle are winning 5-2, but it's been such a poor game, even if it's had 7 goals and a few sparks of skill. Hopefully, Mitrovich and Perez can keep this partnership going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom