• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellerin... that was amazing. How in the hell did we not score, imagine.. just just imagine if we hadn't scored before. I'd be fucking pissed.

Wait did we score?

hahahaha, good to get a break from the obnoxious 'best team/goalscorer/defence/midfield/wingers/keeper in the world' orgasming from bayern fans

can see the bundesliga makes any team look good

Uzzy

Franz Beckenbauer! Otto Von Bismarck! Friedrich Nietzsche! Karl Marx! Helmut Kohl! Carl von Clausewitz! Johann Sebastian Bach! Angela Merkel!!! Your boys took a hell of a beating!!!

GHG

Gold Member
Giroud of all people came on and scored the winning goal for us. Let that sink in for a second.

Giroud.

Giroud.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Giroud of all people came on and scored the winning goal for us. Let that sink in for a second.

Giroud.

Giroud.

He's done it a lot, not that surprising. Stats back him up as being a consistent goalscorer for us too.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Referee Damir Skomina was "weak and naive", @ChelseaFC manager Jose Mourinho tells BT Sport after 0-0 #ChampionsLeague draw at Dynamo Kiev.

KuGsj.gif

spidye

Congrats arsenal

That's on you pep
Your midfield sucks and you bring in rafinha and kimmich
I was glad bayern lost. This was some of the worst cosching I've ever seen

Lunar FC

Giroud.

Giroud.

I don't get this sentiment that Giroud is bad. I feel like everytime he comes onto a match he does something positive

norinrad

I think Bayern just had an off day. Happens to some of the best teams in the world. Still great for Arsenal for getting all three points.

Can't wait for today's games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom