• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the plus side for Gooners, Zagreb have taken the lead against Olympiakos.

If results stay the same, two Arsenal wins (assuming Bayern roll over Zagreb and Olympiakos) will see them through.

Haven't watched the last game, what did change that Arsenal is now just bystander of their doom?

Injuries to Walcott and Bellerín mean they're lacking pace for the break. Injury to Ramsey gives them less strength in midfield. Injury to Koscielny makes Lewandowski visible again.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Not really surprised by this result, can't say I care too much either. Rather concentrate on the league.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I knew Neverkusen would come back on Roma. This is what happens when a stoppable force meets a movable object. The CL should always have bottler clubs facing each other. It produces sensational entertainment.

TeddyBoy

I knew Neverkusen would come back on Roma. This is what happens when a stoppable force meets a movable object. The CL should always have bottler clubs facing each other. It produces sensational entertainment.

I agree the best matches are often two teams of similar quality but calling both teams bottlers at once is such a backhanded compliment.

El Topo

Shitty defending. Let's hope Bayern doesn't get careless. They seem like they're already elsewhere with their thoughts.

Rush_Khan

Hope we lose the last two games. No way Arsenal can beat Olympiakos by more than one goal.

I will cherish the 2-0 win for the rest of the season.

Ive been saying for ages how good Willian is, runs all day, does all the work Jose wants in a player, scores a few free-kicks and everyone else is suddenly his biggest fan...

Good win tonight, ground it out and didnt let our heads drop after we conceded. Hazard looked good off the bench

Best European coach

naom_56391ae60417c.jpg

Better than him , probably just Bielsa.

MrKaepora

It seems that someone got inside Marseilles's stadium, the Velodrome, and stole the opponents team (Sporting Braga) football boots. Braga is playing under protest.

Translation: Braga's training session before Marseilles's match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom