• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oersted

Schubert (Gladbach) and Klopp doing that "Is that the same team?"- magic, Gaal and Benitez getting exposed...

Christmas, I fucking love it

RiggyRob

Shades of Liverpool 13/14 for Leicester right now, especially with Vardy in Suarez-esque form.

PL form: WWDWWDWLWDWWWWDW

Only lost against Arsenal so far.

bjaelke

MisterChip (English) ‏@MisterChiping

Mourinho's first 250 home league matches: 5 losses
Mourinho's last 7 home league matches: 4 losses.

damn

Jarnet87

United probably need 2 goals to beat Wolfsburg, worried that they won't be able to get even one.

It's always a big ask to get quality players in January, but the team needs another striker, a goal scoring attacking mid, and another fullback.

I'm 2nd in our fantasy football league on the premier league site and I can't find the thread! Who thinks Newcastle are in for another pasting today?

Just noticed we're at 100 pages. Is the dream of a second OT for the season still alive?!

DUH, 2nd OT here we come! Also tad harsh, they've started okay! Ibe looks like a different player just having confidence to run at people, final ball being there would be huge...

TeddyBoy

A poor half from Liverpool, I'd bring Henderson on for Milner on now and then look to bring Lallana and Sturridge on at 60 and 75 minutes respectively.

A poor half from Liverpool, I'd bring Henderson on for Milner on now and then look to bring Lallana and Sturridge on at 60 and 75 minutes respectively.

Find it odd that Lallana is on the bench, he seems to be loved by Klopp. Henderson on the bench is he? Hmm, didn't know that. Definitely an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom