• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Roo could miss Wolfsburg as well, maybe even more time. This is about as good an opportunity to phase Rooney out as Van gaal is gonna get, not that he is going to. Rooney pouting on the bench throughout December is the Christmas present united fans deserve

Madrid are out of the Copa.

With going trophyless, the De Gea debacle, Ronaldo losing form, Benzema being a dirty blackmailer, Rafa being a useless fuck and being destroyed 4-0 by Barca, this year has sure been entertaining. And it's only early December.

Blablurn

Madrid are out of the Copa.

With going trophyless, the De Gea debacle, Ronaldo losing form, Benzema being a dirty blackmailer, Rafa being a useless fuck and being destroyed 4-0 by Barca, this year has sure been entertaining. And it's only early December.
The price for La Decima

bjaelke

CVZXtWHWcAAJP_B.jpg

"Asda Eastlands hired 'half & half' Santa after complaints from #mcfc fans about his red suit"

Why did we loan Denayer to Galatasaray anything would have been better than Demichelis he always gets beaten by anything with pace.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I guess the PL is going to be won by whichever club chokes least. City's defense is prone to some truly shit performances. Arsenal have injuries and are Arsenal. Man-U is held hostage by Rooney. Hell Liverpool could sneak in to the race with Klopp now. Imagine if Leicester won it.

Tenebrous

I guess the PL is going to be won by whichever club chokes least. City's defense is prone to some truly shit performances. Arsenal have injuries and are Arsenal. Man-U is held hostage by Rooney. Hell Liverpool could sneak in to the race with Klopp now. Imagine if Leicester won it.

As a Liverpool fan, I'd stand up and applaud. That would be amazing!

Vard

Next 4 matches for Leicester are vs Chelsea, @ Everton, @ Liverpool, and then City. It will be very interesting to see how they fare in those, and where it puts them on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom