• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I think Moreno needs a goal since this is his last goal was this from last season:

SociableShorttermHylaeosaurus.gif

This is just an excuse to post my second favourite goal :p

Haha, it was truly a Bale moment. That being said, I do believe he scored later last season as well. Origi however, really needs a confidence boost. It must stink feeling like a fourth choice, and that too behind an attacking midfielder in Firmino.

Regardless, hope they both score again in the second half.

Best wishes.

Timbuktu

It would do my fantasy football team a world of wonders if Liverpool can keep up this form against Newcastle.

Confidence is a strange thing.

sora87

That's what happens when a team has a manager that:
  1. Plays players in their right position
  2. Doesn't belittle players in the media
  3. Doesn't favor players
  4. Has great man management

Indeed, the only thing I seen from Origi up until now is him wondering round like a headless chicken, tonight he looked like a determined goal scorer

I regret not watching all of that. Watched the first 20mins and looked like Southampton had it in the bag, had to pop out came back and Southampton had been smashed.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Well, Madrid is probably out of the cup now ... fucking great ...

Good job, Rafa

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
And of course the card in question was in a game against Barca. Uuuuuuggggghhhhhh

Florentino please resign already

Tubie

This is what happens when Florentino appoints himself God of everything in Madrid.

The club doesn't really have a real sporting director, which is supposed to be the person in charge of making sure shit like this doesn't happen.

Club structure is basically Florentino in charge of everything.

I loved how after the game Ibe was asking Origi how many goals he had scored. Like they had lost count or something. I loved Origi's celebration with Ibe too, doing the "whip".

The future looks bright. Hopefully Origi builds on this rather than disappearing right after. The 2 goals he scored during the second half were absolute class, and people wouldn't stop talking about them if it were in the BPL.

Anyways, Newcastle next. I'm glad we are building again, definitely becoming a believer from a doubter.

Best wishes.

bjaelke

Nice to see Studge back dishing out some pain. Been on the wrong end of that exchange for some time now.

Lots of players showing good form lately. Klopp will be pleased we're still in all tournaments - otherwise he'd be facing a selection headache for the upcoming fixtures.

Mino says we'll talk about a new contract for Micky in the next month.

I really hope he stays, considering he finally reached the level we hoped he'd play at.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Guys....Guys.....

PES goes F2P on Monday.

What a time to be alive. Can't wait to delve (back) into MyClub.

DerZuhälter;187688265 said:
It's Raiola who we are talking about. He'll keep us waiting or bleed us dry. Or both.

Well, Raiola was the one who made Micky's move possible in the first place. He also keeps players at the clubs they want to stay (Nedved) despite his image.

Eila

So FIFAGate part 2 just happened. Presidents of CONCACAF and CONMEBOL are down, and heads have rolled in basically every Latin America country. From what I have heard only Mexico and Peru remain unscathed?
What do you people make of it? It's a guess it's a good thing, but I find it annoying this all basically only happened because they pissed off the USA by not giving them the World Cup. You already had 1994, come on.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Wow, Madrid has hit a new low. This is unexpected from one of the most important clubs in the world... Pathetic.

It's Chendo's fault, the team manager, not Rafa's.
This is the same club that missed signing David de Gea because they didn't get the paperwork in time.

I'm dying, send paramedics. Real Madrid is going trophyless this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom