• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cystm

mnsG7Cm.png

jyrSkPz.png

It's bloody frustrating to see Alan Pardew do so well with Crystal Palace. You can sort of see what he wanted to do at Newcastle, only they lacked any pace and ball carriers to manage the fast counter attacking part.

@City_Watch
Mönchengladbach's form since losing to City in September: WWDWWWDDWWDW

Since then City's has been WWWDWWWDLLWWL. I'm not feeling confident going into this game though, since the Savilla game City have looked all over the place even in games where City were dominant there were some shocking displays of defence duties which teams with a little more desire have exposed, Tottenham was the first warning and those flaws haven't been addressed. I'm generally happy with Pellegrini but what he has done to the defence has been a disaster especially how strong it was with Mancini. I thought after the United game that he could do that type of football to ensure there wasn't a loss but after watching a few more United games and them being identical he was just taking credit for their lack of ability to create chances and highlighted that City did pretty much fuck all the entire game and could have been a disaster. With the facilities at his disposal the errors that are appearing in the squad shouldn't be happening.

LNBL

Man U gonna get kicked out tonight I think. PSV should beat CSKA and I think Wolfsburg is stronger than Man U at the moment, especially at home. If we just win, the Wolfsburg-man U game wont even matter for us going through. ahhhh so excited

RiggyRob

Man U gonna get kicked out tonight I think. PSV should beat CSKA and I think Wolfsburg is stronger than Man U at the moment, especially at home. If we just win, the Wolfsburg-man U game wont even matter for us going through. ahhhh so excited

We're kinda depending on you not winning, I can see our game being very tight, not many goals in it. I've got faith in our defence but not the attack.

LNBL

We're kinda depending on you not winning, I can see our game being very tight, not many goals in it. I've got faith in our defence but not the attack.

Yea there are many scenarios for tonight.
864x486.jpg

Winst = Win
Gelijkspel = Draw
Verlies = Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom