• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second assist for Campbell. Reminds me of a Ljungberg goal against Tottenham a few years back now.

Flamini's been a passenger today though, I think Arteta would be more suited to it. Smarter distribution, can relieve some of the pressure more easily. This is a match where Arsenal really miss Cazorla - his ability to dribble out of pressure and put Arsenal on the front foot is vital against high pressing teams.

Beefy

Second assist for Campbell. Reminds me of a Ljungberg goal against Tottenham a few years back now.

Flamini's been a passenger today though, I think Arteta would be more suited to it. Smarter distribution, can relieve some of the pressure more easily. This is a match where Arsenal really miss Cazorla.

You can have Wanyama for £25m?

Moobabe

Disappointed in the game tonight. Some weak refereeing and some serious gamesmanship from the Baggies tonight.

And trust our luck that the West Brom lad gets injured - Gardner comes on, scores and sets up the other.

Yacob committed 2 yellow card offences, while booked, then immediately got subbed.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Funny how that happens when Forster returns... :)

Stekelenburg has done okay but having a big guy like Forster behind the defence does inspire confidence. He was so important last season before he blew out his knee.

saying that Watford didn't really trouble Saints tonight. still, good to see him back.

Rush_Khan

Walcott invisible tonight. What's the point of bringing Arteta on and we still concede?

Draw's a fair result, I guess. Arsenal should've held on, though. Terrible defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom