• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andros Townsend is a very odd player. He's played for a ridiculous amount of sides on loan, including Ipswich, where he was pretty shit but showed glimpses of excellence.

Those glimpses were few and far between though. He seems to have a bit of an attitude too.

Tell me a little more about Weigl from your view point. Penny thinks he's probably not ready yet for a big move -- I honestly have never seen him play but it seems like everyone who has loves him.

With "a big move" I reckon you have that City rumor (if it even is a rumor and not just purely made up) in your mind?

He's a decent DM right now, even a great one for his age. But he's played just half a season at the top level. And he had problems playing well at 1860 were there was a lot of pressure on the players and he had problems with the physical presence in the league. The low pressure on him as squad player and the less physical football in the Bundesliga helped him play well. Being a 25m signing in the PL would be a whole lot of different and I'm not sure he'd do well, really.

Besides, we're talking about Watzke as well. Getting 10 times the money we spent on Weigl just a year later would be a must to accept for most clubs. But I'm not sure if Watzke gives a fuck, especially if both Gündogan and Hummels left this summer.

Jack cw

You seem to think, that we will panic and buy players this transfer window but you got it all wrong. There's no need to panic in Real Madrid.
I know Pérez is hurt like a baby and even he knows that hazard, pogba or Lewandowski wont sit half a year around when all they care is their career. No world class player will sign a deal like that. Real is a big club but the last decade showed Barca being more attractive and successfull and some of you guys are really overestimating your appeal if you think money alone will bring you those players. You have been sactioned by FIFA, an instable coach situation with 5 coaches in the last 5 years, a new coach that is a newbie leading the biggest ego show in football. Players and their agents arent stupid. They might profit from transfer fees but in the long run they are all depending on the players success with a team and on a personal level. There is a reason why there hasn't been a deal between top clubs with their biggest players in their prime in the last decade.

Pachimari

Damn it's like you're not reading. Sitting half a year around? Are you still talking about the ban starting this summer? Honestly I'm out of here, I get no joy talking football with someone like you.

£4m for half a season, and avoiding the sign-on fee that he would have wanted in the summer.

Well played, Saints. Well played.

pls buy lallana back

Carbonox

Of course that wankstain Jelavic scores. Can't hit a barndoor from 2cm out all season and he scores against Newcastle. We bring out the best in the worst players without fail.

Into

Chelsea are even worse, points wise, standings wise and play wise than those uneven Galactico teams of Zidanes and Pavons.

Even Real Mandrill teams created with marketing in mind were better than this.

Carbonox

Mitrovic should have scored 15 goals. Fucking Adrian man (and Mitrovic being a bit pony today).

The fuck is this piece of shit ref doing? 8 minutes in to extra time? Fuck off. The hell is happening to the refs today.

Edit: Fuck yes, Newcastle 2-1 West Ham FT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom