• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloosha

Papy Djilobodji gone to Werder Bremen then. Good luck to him.

He may have only played one minute with Chelsea, but it was a magical minute.

VLiberty

Apparently Sarri will only get a ban for 2 Cup matches.(so basically this won't have any effect until next season)

It feels like a travesty, but honestly any other decision would have been so. No ban, or a minor ban like this is ridiculous after everyone made a huge deal about this, but on the other hand a 4 months ban from everything (which is what a lot of people were expecting based on the rules) for having said that word in a tense moment would have been as ridiculous imo.

norinrad

gonna be fun to watch pep drive the car against the wall

He basically disrupted the team with his bullshit announcement and I'm also standing by what i said, he's overrated and will be crushing soon when he inherits a team where the ground work has not already been done by LvG.

TeddyBoy

lol Naismith 2-1.

We really cba today, the midfield just isn't working at all. Lucas-Can-Henderson isn't protecting the defence enough and they aren't tracking their runners.

We could have a situation like last year where losing to United makes us drop like a rock :/

King_Moc

Banned
Some of the worst defending i've ever seen from Moreno.

How is it possible to be this shit after playing well against Arsenal and Utd?

TeddyBoy

Some of the worst defending i've ever seen from Moreno.

How is it possible to be this shit after playing well against Arsenal and Utd?

The players can't be bothered anymore, same thing happened last year when we lost to United and when Dalglish was manager we had that terrible last 5 months when we had relegation form.

Henderson scores. 3-2.

Beefy

Firmino scores his second.

Having a great game today, two goals and an assist.

3-3.

Helps when he doesn't get marked. Firmino basically just playing against a keeper.

If you let Lallana set a player up then you know you are having a bad game. That Pinto guy is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom