• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had watched that game :|

It was Benteke who broke Klopp's glasses:
mAgJqgJ.jpg

https://twitter.com/AnfieldLeak/status/690907959178719232

Großkreutz is playing as a RB for Stuttgart. Thought they'd use him further up.

*sigh*

Why are we so terrible?

Oh wait, I know why. (╮°-°)╮┳━━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻

They won't sack him now. They'll do the same as they did with Moyes.
We didn't even look close to scoring today nor did we look like we cared enough to put any effort into chasing an equalizer in stoppage time. Pathetic attack. No one is making darting runs into the box or doing anything outside of trying to play the ball wide and cross (which Young is the only person who can cross the ball well). The problems we have are not hard to sort out.

Sciel

The most exciting thing in the Man Utd game was the 5 seconds where the camera was focusing on the mouse that snuck onto the pitch.

I don't get Van Gaal, Man Utd played 5-3-2 in the first half -> Play absolute shit.-> bring Mata on and change formation at half time -> play well for 5 minutes -> Darmian gets injured -> change back to 5-3-2 and play shit again.

Sack Van Gaal please.

Today has been hilarious, come on West Ham, complete it! Dreading our game tomorrow, hope Costa is out the bastard, we need the win.

Also, got 53 points so far in fantasy football this afternoon. Only had 7 players play too! Great week so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom