• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Stoichov is hardly LVG's biggest fan judging from his recent comments regarding Pedro.

No matter what LVG does he will get criticized. He got criticized for trying the 3-5-2, then people tore him to shreds for the defensive weakness in the 4-4-2 diamond we played for a bit. I guess Stoichov thinks sitting on the bench all year is better then being in the first 11 at another club, what a guy.

No matter what LVG does he will get criticized. He got criticized for trying the 3-5-2, then people tore him to shreds for the defensive weakness in the 4-4-2 diamond we played for a bit. I guess Stoichov thinks sitting on the bench all year is better then being in the first 11 at another club, what a guy.

Yeah just look at the GK situation a lot of old pros think he's done the wrong thing. I don't because I think it sends a clear message to the whole club, a very stern message.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
So Dortmund this year and Bayern in a year or 2?

oh-snap.gif

Kill3r7

Victor Valdes in a nutshell.

The Guardian

“I am a very difficult person to work and live with. My wife deserves the biggest of trophies,” he told Colombian news station RCN in an interview aired last week.
“If I was born again, I wouldn’t be a football goalkeeper,” said Valdés. “They convinced me I had a lot of talent but it’s not an easy path and it hasn’t made up for all the years of suffering. There have been many days when I haven’t wanted to be there, but I do it since I was convinced when I was young.

https://youtu.be/alHgGKPWLPE?t=254

So many amazing moments in this video, but this turn and through ball to Aleks blew my mind. Just watched the next 2 minutes after that.. so much magic.

Silva is pure class.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I can imagine you've had (or got) that one ready to copy and paste when it suits.

I can't say I'm particularly impressed at this Eva stuff though, given Hazard wanted the medical team to come on.

You've got a shit imagination then.

Literally the first time I've called Chelsea a shit club, but it's not like I'm wrong.

You've got a shit imagination then.

Literally the first time I've called Chelsea a shit club, but it's not like I'm wrong.

If you say so!

After signing Shaqiri Stoke now have the most amount of Champions Leagues winners in their squad in the league now? Lolol, thats a good stat

Sloosha

I have no idea why I put the value in dollars lol.

Anyway, it seems like the signing of Baba Rahman is imminent. Pretty pricey.

Linius

Pretty incredible, but why are they pulling the keeper up on the first game of the season?

Cause ADO is a shitty team that won't win anything. So to them it doesn't matter if they maybe concede one more goal or have a chance to tie. They usually end up in between places 16 to 10. So yeah, nothing to lose. Everything to gain. This point is a win for them.

Lunar FC

Why not?

Already losing, last minute, league match.

Cause ADO is a shitty team that won't win anything. So to them it doesn't matter if they maybe concede one more goal or have a chance to tie. They usually end up in between places 16 to 10. So yeah, nothing to lose. Everything to gain. This point is a win for them.

Yeah just seemed like a risk for a team likely to battle relegation, but I guess this early in the season it was worth it. And it worked out for them, so what do I know.

Nice free kick goals by each side early in this super cup.

edit: fuck, messi with another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom