• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Even if Leicester don't win it, they're making the CL for sure and that's amazing in itself. Hopefully they don't blow the signings from all the money they're getting for Vardy, Mahrez, Kante, Albrighton, Drinkwater. Never thought a Ranieri EPL side in 2016 would play attractive football.

Huth for MOTM. Scoring and saving goals.

He might be bought by a bigger club too. He's made some great saves this season and been very reliable.

1534876_w2.jpg

#believe

Tobinishi

And the wait for the Leicester breakdown continues....

Really amazed by them this season. Every time you think they might struggle, they suprise you again (Christmas period, January, etc.).

Blackhead

Redarse
Difference being Leicester can defend well
Can they? You're forgetting the slapstick defending they were doing at the start of the season. Liverpool had a similar solid period midway through (a lot of clean sheets overall iirc) and Leicester is doing well with the counterattacking style but towards the end of the season as the onus becomes on them to force the attack for wins, and as the pressure builds which usually results in mistakes, I think we'll see the true face of their defence again.

It'll be interesting to see their approach next week. Arsenal played on the counter and blew apart Leicester defense earlier this season. If Arsenal can do it again it'll be the blueprint for everybody else
Even if Leicester don't win it, they're making the CL for sure and that's amazing in itself. Hopefully they don't blow the signings from all the money they're getting for Vardy, Mahrez, Kante, Albrighton, Drinkwater. Never thought a Ranieri EPL side in 2016 would play attractive football.

Huth for MOTM. Scoring and saving goals.

Leicester don't need to sell. Nobody is leaving if they make the CL. Certainly not Vardy

bone_and_sinew

Leicester don't need to sell. Nobody is leaving if they make the CL. Certainly not Vardy
I expect the likes of Perez, Chelsea, and a Chinese club to throw money that they can't simply say no to or an agent or two to push a deal done for a fat commission.

Pachimari

I really should start to follow the Premier League. I'm a Real Madrid supporter, and have been all my life, but it would be fun to watch the Premier League for a season I think. Though, I'm not cheering on anyone in particular, which would probably take some of the fun out of it.

I expect the likes of Perez, Chelsea, and a Chinese club to throw money that they can't simply say no to or an agent or two to push a deal done for a fat commission.

We ain't touching any Leicester players in Madrid.

longdi

Banned

I dun think Leicester have super star quality players who attracts the likes of Perez and Roman, so they are safe as long as the club raise their salaries. :)

I can't hear what is being said. :(

Journalist: what do you make of Sturridge wanting to leave
Klopp: u wot m8
Journalist: there are reports that he's suggested he wants to leave
Klopp: why would I comment on stories you guys make up yourselves? Who reported it?
Journalist: It's not my place to say
Klopp: *Scorpio laugh*

Essentially

bone_and_sinew

I dun think Leicester have super star quality players who attracts the likes of Perez and Roman, so they are safe as long as the club raise their salaries. :)
Jamie Vardy is the same age as Luis Suarez, leading the league in scoring, and still fast as fuck. He's a super star right now.

Edit: Mahrez is one too!

Carbonox

When you play the likes of fucking Demichelis against the likes of Vardy, Mahrez and co, you're always ALWAYS gonna have a bad time.

Carbonox

Now for Spurs to win and Arsenal to lose and it will be the greatest weekend ever. I'd be happy for Leicester and Spurs to finish in the top 2 as they thoroughly deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom