• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

norinrad

fuck. Darmian's shoulder looks bad... we're so shit

No they aren't they are playing good football, the goals are not coming. I will however say this, Lingard will probably never become a top player and at some point United will ship him out.

At his age he should not be making so many mistakes.

Into

This is what Barry meant on Football Weekly, this time during the season these shitty teams tend to wake up somewhat and be a hassle. Sunderland is notorious for it.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
PBZ6BTe.gif

Into

Yeah this might be it, i reckon the only reason Van Gaal is there is to salvage that 4th spot. But now any new voice in the locker room might be better to try and achieve that.

They cannot miss out on CL two seasons in a row.

Moyes part 2. Except his tactics are even worse. A possession game with no finishing threat is absurd. Moyes ball of crossing it from the wings with no one in a middle and no good crossers of the ball. He can blame injuries all he wants but our only chances came from long Mata shots and Memphis (lol).

norinrad

Moyes part 2. Except his tactics are even worse. A possession game with no finishing threat is absurd. Moyes ball of crossing it from the wings with no one in a middle and no good crossers of the ball. He can blame injuries all he wants but our only chances came from long Mata shots and Memphis (lol).

I would see get rid of Rooney if i could. Any manager that comes in has to fill Rooney, meanwhile he's been shit for 4 years now and is preventing players like Martial to play in their favorite position.

I would see get rid of Rooney if i could. Any manager that comes in has to fill Rooney, meanwhile he's been shit for 4 years now and is preventing players like Martial to play in their favorite position.

Agreed. He's been on a decline since his contract BS started.

panty

Interesting choice to play Carvajal on the left but I think it's the best option we have. He's so much better than Danilo @rb.

Tubie

I think I rather play with 10 than have Danilo in.

He's complete trash, and I'm almost convinced we would be better off playing Arbeloa instead of him.

panty

Kovacic has played a great first half. Really would like to see him used more but our midfield is too packed. Modric, Isco, James, Kovacic, Kroos, (Bale).

RiggyRob

How could the greatest EPL club ManU fail so badly at succession planning? lol

Because they haven't had to do it for 26 years. Arguably the same thing will happen to Arsenal if they don't get Arsene's replacement right too.

Europa's the best chance of CL now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom