• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
wfpILMY.png

pictured: Fraser Forster

6 games back from injury. 6 clean sheets.

Carbonox

Newcastle v Chelsea is one of those games that can go anywhere. A win would be huge for Newcastle given the rest of the results today.

Carbonox

Happy for Townsend to get his first goal but fuck me does Newcastle look like a League 2 side away from home.

McClaren ought to be sacked as well. Proper rancid coach. A new one might give us the injection we need to stay up.

la_briola

Damn, really? I feel bad for the guy. He's been in and out with injuries for so long.
Doesn't even seem like it's the same recurring injury, just poor luck.

"Der Abwehrspieler erlitt am Samstag im Abschlusstraining vor dem Auswärtsspiel am Sonntag (ab 17:00 Uhr live auf Sky) beim FC Augsburg nach Angaben des Klubs eine Sprunggelenksfraktur. Der 26-Jährige wurde bereits operiert und fällt drei Monate aus."

-- http://www.skygo.sky.de/news/fussba...-monate-verletzt/news/sportsection/33451.html

3 month out with an ankle fracture.

Jarnet87

I'd love to see him at United and i hope LvG goes to say Everton only to win the league with them a season later, hilarious. He did something like this with AZ.

I think he's done coaching after this. Some fans think he could be a good sporting director for United, which I agree with. There would be questions about him working with Mourinho at their positions but in general i think his signings have been good. he has no problems getting rid of a player (aside from Rooney) and he likes to promote young talent. It's a position we desperately need, regardless who it is. Woodward has done a fine job of acquiring targets that the managers wants but he offers no knowledge on the game.

Into

Zaza murdered Reina there

Napoli only got to barely play the first 10 min of the game and then they got locked down. Barzagli put Higuan in his pocket (pokeball?) and he never left.

JUVEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom