• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
V disappointed with spurs result, I don't understand why Poch played the team he did. Such a waste. PL and europa it is!

Disappointed but not much, simply because I think one of these performances was coming again, a home game, against a mid table team who frustrate us, I'd rather it be in the FA Cup than in the league.

norinrad

As a huge fan of LvG, who also mostly pisses me of half of the time. I feel for him. These are trying times. I've never seen the press single chase a man out of a job like this.

If only he had gotten rid of Wayne and Carrick as soon as she started the job. Won't some Chinese club please take Rooney away?.

check this incredible goal from Mohammed Salah, AS Roma:

giphy.gif

Nothing Thomas Müller can't do :p

tim.mbp

Shit this Johnson trial....

Adam Johnson has said Sunderland knew he had kissed a 15yr old...

I love how he threw his teammates under the bus. His googling legal age was because of a locker room discussion with the boys and they use Whatsapp more than he does.

As a huge fan of LvG, who also mostly pisses me of half of the time. I feel for him. These are trying times. I've never seen the press single chase a man out of a job like this.

If only he had gotten rid of Wayne and Carrick as soon as she started the job. Won't some Chinese club please take Rooney away?.

Yeah it is quite bizarre, the press tend to go to town when they sniff blood but it is obvious they want him gone. It's clear what he is trying to implement within the club which will be a fantastic foundation for years to come for that club. The team are currently 5th and the players aren't playing great, if it wasn't obvious in what LvG was trying to implement I could understand the ire of certain United fans however it is clear as day.

Apart from the cash for doing a relatively simple job I do not admire the next manager that goes to United. A certain but large group of United fans alongside a rabid red press have pretty much tried to ruin the credentials of LvG over the last 24 months that frankly is unwarranted.

norinrad

Btw if these overpaid, spoiled bunch of underachievers could play solid for a while, they could easily keep Wayne out of the starting line up. The fluidity has been hampered by Wayne and a certain Carrick. Mata is also often more than not suspect.

norinrad

Yeah it is quite bizarre, the press tend to go to town when they sniff blood but it is obvious they want him gone. It's clear what he is trying to implement within the club which will be a fantastic foundation for years to come for that club. The team are currently 5th and the players aren't playing great, if it wasn't obvious in what LvG was trying to implement I could understand the ire of certain United fans however it is clear as day.

Apart from the cash for doing a relatively simple job I do not admire the next manager that goes to United. A certain but large group of United fans alongside a rabid red press have pretty much tried to ruin the credentials of LvG over the last 24 months that frankly is unwarranted.

The sad and most pathetic part is ex players coming out of their hibernation to help the press drag the manager down. The agenda's of Lineker and Shearer is already known. Shearer a guy who got his former club relegated and mostly talks crap on MOTD. But the crap that's coming out of ex players are very pitiful.

Beefy

The commentators for this match are embaressing.

"Man Utd may get sued by Monopoly as they are Monopolizing the game too much"

Like what the fuck?

norinrad

The commentators for this match are embaressing.

"Man Utd may get sued by Monopoly as they are Monopolizing the game too much"

Like what the fuck?

Just happy to see the kids playing and doing well. Wayne should was and is still the problem looking at this setup. But hey 300k a week, may as well welcome him back.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Disappointed but not much, simply because I think one of these performances was coming again, a home game, against a mid table team who frustrate us, I'd rather it be in the FA Cup than in the league.
I agree totally, it was the best place to take the loss, shame after seeing Alli score an absolute blinder against them at the last meeting.
If you want to challenge for something this season then being in all three competitions is not a good idea. Poch should pick what he wants to win (either CL/title race or EL) and focus on that.
I think we can battle on two fronts, Fiorentina better be ready for my buddy Son Hueng-min.

Beefy

Oh look Adam Johnson admitting he lied about something else:

Johnson told police in interview that the second time he and the girl met it wasn't specifically for a thank you kiss. He has now said that it was for that reason.

In interview, Johnson told police it was a "normal" kiss and that it wasn't "too passionate". But he told them there were tongues.

AJ has just said: "I was trying to play it down because I didn't want the police seeing how bad it was. I was trying to play it down. I was embarrassed and panicking and it was all thrown on me very quickly."

He got asked why he had a dick pic on his phone... AJ said it was to show the doctor.

That is the such a shit lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom