• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban Arsenal from everything.

Meanwhile the BVB hymn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw

I'd mock Arsenal for those horrendous songs, but I fear there might be similarly bad songs for us out there.
How about your cunt of a club stopped spying on your own employees?

Who in their right mind would chose City over Barca? :lol

What a douche.

r0kuKjb.jpg

(+ €€)

spidye

Juve is going to humiliate pep

and it will be glorious

Are Darmstadt any good?

not bad but the goal goal was from a string of mistakes from us.

like robben who should not be in the team and tasci a defender who has not played once in 6 months in the russian league

spidye

Not so bad tbh. 4 world class wingers and a Müller will give Juve a lot of headache.

yeah but dybala, morata, mandzukic and pogba against alaba and kimmich give me headaches too

in the end it depends how we fare against them in turin. if we play well than the game in munich souldn't be a problem

Jack cw

I think I mentioned this a few days back. They hold lvg on a very high standard and respected him, they never liked Pep and the really hate Klinsmann.
Klinsmann was one of the biggest mistake Bayern ever did. Gaal brought us to the CL final and pulled that wreck of a club after Klinsmann and turned it to an competitive squad. Pep is something where Bayern supporters will finally unterstand his brilliance when ancelotti succeeds on peps work. Right now they never understood his work but time will prove his genius.

Blablurn

that banner was a response to the darmstadt banner from last summer which said "our weed is better than your pep"

and the bayern fans answered "nice to have u here darmstadt, we never liked pep anyway"

its not against the coach. its just an answer to the weed banner from some months ago

fuckers

in other news

12514079_10153444865931167_4224013558872646110_o.jpg

love that he didnt give him an arsenal kit

spidye

he and messi are truly the best this sport gave us. I am actually sad that he's nearly 32 and in 2-3 years both probably will retire. I'm sure we get plenty of great footballers in the future but this rivalry and their personalities are unique and will be missed greatly

6 teenagers in the starting eleven for City against Chelsea. Could be entertaining. The last time that many teenagers were played in a senior system against an almost full strength senior team Real Madrid absolutely tore them apart.

panty

Modric with several dumb errors today :( also is there something wrong with the pitch, the players seem to be having some trouble kicking the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom