• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

That fucking idiot LVG stumbled into a winning formula by accident. who knew pace and skill meant a thing?

sell rooney asap

that defense is still shit. Herrera missed the clearance that's on him.

norinrad

That fucking idiot LVG stumbled into a winning formula by accident. who knew pace and skill meant a thing?

sell rooney asap

that defense is still shit. Herrera missed the clearance that's on him.

That fucking idiot had senior players eating up United's launch by not adhering to his philosophy. You need to read into the way LvG plays. Check former teams and you will understand. It's a process and a fucking 30 year old always waiting for service when he should be doing what the manager wanted. He takes the heat from the media off of them and they continue to play shit.

Brinbe

That fucking idiot had senior players eating up United's launch by not adhering to his philosophy. You need to read into the way LvG plays. Check former teams and you will understand. It's a process and a fucking 30 year old always waiting for service when he should be doing what the manager wanted. He takes the heat from the media off of them and they continue to play shit.

I'm fully aware and LVG and Rooney aren't any better than the other. They should both go. My contention is that this current 'success' that we're seeing is something created out of necessity because of injury (who the fuck else is he gonna play), not any real philosophy.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
https://streamable.com/76me

tzFA1.gif

Jerm411

Worst Utd. side in ages and they turn us over like this...I'd say I'm surprised but I've seen this over and over and over again.

Arsene. Wenger.

norinrad

I'm fully aware and LVG and Rooney aren't any better than the other. They should both go. My contention is that this current 'success' that we're seeing is something created out of necessity because of injury (who the fuck else is he gonna play), not any real philosophy.

LvG is not going anywhere. This is how companies are ruined. I'm glad you are not a CEO.

Clegg

Arsenal not only showed their customary lack of balls in big match situations, but their technique completely let them down. They never looked like creating many scoring opportunities. Such a shit show from their players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom