• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portugeezer

MDtE7.gif

moai

As long as wenger and players like mertesacker and ramsey stay in this team they are never going to win anything.

moai

Haven't they won like 2 FA cups in a row

Do this cups matter? In chilean and when pelegrini won the cup days ago people knew it was a second rate cup. I mean, for real or barcelona it would be a disastrous season if they only won the spanish cup. Even here no one cares about copa chile.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Welbeck being in this Arsenal team today. He works hard for the team.

The issue is Campbell not playing as well.

Yeah, Welbeck has probably been Arsenal's best player today, although that isn't saying much.

Sanchez has been shit since his return from injury, yet nothing is said about him.

sora87

I think the FA cup is a big deal in england, but I guess a team like Arsenal should be winning more than that. I think Wenger will be gone after next season, they definitely need a new manager with new ideas.

King_Moc

Banned
Do this cups matter? In chilean and when pelegrini won the cup days ago people knew it was a second rate cup. I mean, for real or barcelona it would be a disastrous season if they only won the spanish cup. Even here no one cares about copa chile.

Yes. Remember this is a league which has a large number of teams that can conceivably win trophies.

The League Cup is not as important as the FA Cup. Not even close. Nobody cares about the League Cup. Sadly, the FA Cup is headed the same way.

T-Rex.

Banned
Spurs have been incredible at coming back from being a goal down and winning this season. Fair play to them and Poch. I still don't want them to win the league cos it'd be the worst outcome for Liverpool, but fair play if they pull it off.

Jarnet87

Yes. Remember this is a league which has a large number of teams that can conceivably win trophies.

Yeah the FA Cup is held to higher regard then other league cups. The Capital One cup is more on par with other league cups. United fans would kill for a FA Cup, they have been shit in that competition for over a decade. The Prem title, then a couple rungs down is the FA Cup, then all the way at the bottom is the League Cup.

200_s.gif

Expect the expected when bottlers are on the pitch.

Yeah the FA Cup is held to higher regard then other league cups. The Capital One cup is more on par with other league cups. United fans would kill for a FA Cup, they have been shit in that competition for over a decade.

LOL, nope. Only 2 things that matter: the league and champs league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom