• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda wish Liverpool didn't score, have a feeling the game might die down.

But what a great 1st half for a neutral.

Although Henderson should've scored earlier. Terrible

If you pull an opponent back it's always a booking.

I thought United played well that half and deserved a lead, very happy to be level and very happy to have a goal :)

Yeah, I know. But as far as I could see there was only a hand on his shoulder for a second and he was already losing his balance. Didn't look like much of a pull back to me.

norinrad

Kinda wish Liverpool didn't score, have a feeling the game might die down.

But what a great 1st half for a neutral.

Although Henderson should've scored earlier. Terrible

Pretty much this, at least Liverpool seems to be having a good end of the see after an unfortunate start. As for United they should have shipped Carrick to China in January.

Pretty much this, at least Liverpool seems to be having a good end of the see after an unfortunate start. As for United they should have shipped Carrick to China in January.
Van Gaal should go.

I'm not a Manchester United fan, but I enjoyed watching them under Sir Alex Ferguson. This team doesn't play with the heart and aggression except in rare occasion.

Then again this team can't compare to previous teams so maybe it's a little harsh.

Edit: Valenica? Forgot all about him

All momentum gone. It was a nice few minutes when our entire team was injured and the youths pulled us out of the doldrums, but now that LVG can actually make team choices he isn't forced too due to injuries, it is back to the Fellani shite show and toothless, spiritless soccer with fuck all on target and back passes.. Finishing 4th is going to require a god damn miracle.

sora87

Lovely bit of YNWA ringing out around old trafford, shame we could only get a draw against such a small club but ya know, once de gea goes in the summer they'll be shipping 3-4 goals per game

That Schweinsteiger tackle was fucking hilarious 😄 as was Giggs stood on the touchline looking clueless. #Giggsin

Annoying performance up until the last 20-25 minutes when it become a stroll but Sakho was immense, MOTM by a mile. I was impressed with Can as well.

Lovely bit of YNWA ringing out around old trafford, shame we could only get a draw against such a small club but ya know, once de gea goes in the summer they'll be shipping 3-4 goals per game

Such a shame you could only beat such a small club once from four meetings.

norinrad

Van Gaal should go.

I'm not a Manchester United fan, but I enjoyed watching them under Sir Alex Ferguson. This team doesn't play with the heart and aggression except in rare occasion.

Then again this team can't compare to previous teams so maybe it's a little harsh.

Edit: Valenica? Forgot all about him

Rome,Athens, London, Paris, Egypt, Timbuktu, Chinese dynasty, Samurai, bla blabla all at one point ruled somewhere sometime.

Yes everything was better in the past and today all is complete shit, in the 80s musicians wrote their own stuff and you have shit music today because musicians today only sample and do not write or play their own instruments.

What a joy it was under this and that. At least that man you are now loathing managed Ajax, Barcelona, Bayern, AZ, winning titels with all of them.

So you were once good at your old job, then joined a new company and it turned out you were complete shit or did not fit into the team or your new coworkers did everything to undermine you. Happens in every day life.

Don't some of you get tired of oh at least under Sir Alex we were better? It was a different time and things change. United will be shit for another season or two before these young players come out of age.

3 goals to get and you bring on fucking fullbacks and holding midfielders. But yeah, I'm sure it's the fans fault for 'expecting trophies' and sacking managers when you get no trophies. How about sacking managers when you spent a quarter of a billion, get kicked out of competitions every year, are losing 4th place, play like shit for 1.5 years and where the only good thing people talk about is a 3 game run in early 2015.

Oh and you have nothing to show for this 1.5 year masterful 'rebuilding' job. Guy is a dinosaur who got a golden team decades ago. He's been sacked from big clubs, putting Barca in a near relegation zone mid-season and being sacked from Bayern for actually playing shitty football.

A better pitch also helped Liverpool.

Also better field, but same group of players so it wasn't gonna make too much difference.

Well we didn't need a better pitch or grass to demolish them last week. This week just shows that we really need a striker that can shoot properly. All those chances we had last week and this week.

Timbuktu

Well we didn't need a better pitch or grass to demolish them last week. This week just shows that we really need a striker that can shoot properly. All those chances we had last week and this week.

Sturridge is still way off his best. I'm not sure if he's still got it in him, but when on form you'd expct him to score a few more in those two games. Origi is looking decent though and I wonder how well Ings might do next season in this system. benteke has been the odd man out, i do feel a bit sorry for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom